Thinking about new PCP, Any Referrals Metro-Boston

Lucy van Pelt
(formerly LetItBe)

on 2/20/09 5:26 am, edited 2/20/09 7:15 am
Thanks to everyone who has written to me about PCPs in the Concord area.  (I'm seriously considering switching to her.)   Mine is "OK."  I want great!   I'd love to find someone *****ally* gets it and is in the loop re: WLS.  And I feel as though, since this is a real makeover, perhaps I should assemble a fresh-from-scratch team.  Does that make sense?

I'm certainly willing to go beyond my area, however I'm a lot more comfy and will be more compliant if my docs are in the same area/hospital and know one another.   Does not have to be Emerson/Concord-Hillside, it's the overall streamlining I really appreciate. 

I'd appreciate private message sharing your experiences, and BAD ones too!  Thanks so much!
(deactivated member)
on 2/23/09 12:08 am
I see Dr. Michelle Goh in Hudson MA, and I couldn't be more thrilled with her. She is the only doctor I have ever had who hasn't made me feel bad for my weight issues and treated me with respect not some lazy person with no motivation or self control. I have recommended her to my sister and a close friend and they are both as happy with her as I am. She takes her time with you, and you always feel as though you can ask as many questions as you want, she never does that I'm slowly backing out of the room thing most doctors do.

(978) 562-0564
101 Coolidge Street
Hudson, MA 01749

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs