Dr. Mun

DianeDiBAdams
on 2/16/09 6:24 am - Everett, MA
I got a call today from Dr. Mun's office cancelling my appointment for tomorrow. They said there was a family emergency. I was jus****ching the news and saw the story about the young girl who left a party in North Andover and was found un concious in a river. She later died. Her name is Elizabeth Mun, and her parents are both surgeons. I believe it is Dr. Mun's daughter. I feel so bad for the family. I cannot even imagine what they are going through. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends.
Yes, it is his daughter.  I live very near Concord Academy.  This is so heartbreaking and the news reports say she left the house where she was at a sleepover at 5 am w/ no coat.  Something terrible happened in that house, or in a car taking her to the river.  There was also tons of alcohol at the house in question.

Alcohol is the drug of choice among teenagers where we live.  I have a teenaged daughter who went to school locally and avoided these parties.  We always had parties here, supervised and the kids seemed to appreciate the limits we set.  And the ones we didn't  -- like Guitar Hero and music and unlimited pizza ...

Very unfair to presume the parents are at fault here, it's so common for kids to spend the night at a friend's house while parents are away for whatever reason.  Terrible loss.  Just so tragic.
shutterbug88
on 2/16/09 10:36 am - South of Boston, MA
I also had a appointment for tomorrow that was canceled...what terrible news..I cannot imagine.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views