Which office processes paperwork well?

SilentlyWeeping623
on 2/17/09 6:18 am - MA
Hi There,

I just wanted to tell you I have had a great experience with paperwork at Tufts-NEMC. Their administrative team is wonderful in helping you with paperwork, and requirements for surgery.

I know its not somewhere you are considering, but I will also offer that it helps a lot to know about what your insurance requires and what the process is at the hospital you choose. Then if something goes awry, you know who to talk to about it (Hospital, Insurance, whoever). That has been a big help for me.

Silently Weeping
242/226/145/140
Dr Sunny Shah -Tufts NEMC Boston MA
RNY ~Surg Date 4/27/09

stellalukin
on 2/19/09 2:16 am - Cambridge, MA
I'm going to say that Newton Wellesley beats ALL. (I know the other places are good, and I am biased...)

I was in for my pre-op appointment on February 6th, and released from the hospital post surgery on April 4th. Less than 2 months start to finish... worked for me.

And every time I go in there, I love them a little more.
"Another day.  Another chance to feel healthy."  

AwesomeForever
on 2/19/09 11:32 am - Marlborough, MA
I went to NWH. I love the doctors there. I am very impressed with all the staff.
Questions get answered.
Problems get solved.
Healthy losing ...13 months out.

Linda
Thanks so much!  I'm getting great feedback about every hospital on my list but, truly, I've got to get a grip.  I'm going to 3 info sessions next week (actually one might be a "support group" but the woman who explained Emerson's program told me that 2 random support groups, along w/ the info session are required, so I get kind of a head start).

I just can't WAIT to get to these info sessions and get going!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views