Check this out!

M M
on 2/10/09 8:30 am
  Melting Mama's Reality Bites will launch on the Weight Loss Surgery Channel!

*WARNING - This show is pre-caffeinated*

Wind her up and watch her GO!! With more energy than the Battery Bunny, Grouchier than Oscar in the garbage can, and funnier than any stand-up comic, "Melting Mama" gives viewers the straight talk on life after weight loss surgery -- the good, the bad and the wrinkly! Tune in TODAY, and find out why Beth is simply the QUEEN of the WLS Blogosphere!  

WHAT TIME..you ask...keep checking, The first to comment on the show after the launch will when a $100 gift card, so KEEP CHECKING IN.  Since I'm impatient, wait, make that INPATIENT, I'm doubling it.  It's $200

Yay!

Yet, here I am in a freaking hospital bed.  Woot.  It is sort of ironic. So, go on, watch.  Send it to your friends, your mom, to your support group. 

Thank you!  

jayner
on 2/10/09 11:35 am - Littleton, MA
Beth,

You did great!!!  It was like sitting down and talking with you. You came across so personable. My advice would be to drop the black suit and show your true colors! We wore too much black in our other lives.

Best wishes in the hospital.

Jayne

M M
on 2/10/09 8:30 pm
 Thank you!

To be honest - I didn't have much in the way of clothing.  I will try to break out of my rut next time.  :)

purplefans
on 2/12/09 12:56 am - MA
Hi!  great show!  It was entertaining and informative.   Hope you are feeling better.

M M
on 2/12/09 12:58 am
 Thank you!  
RazzyRobyn
on 2/18/09 12:50 am - West Boylston, MA
It was great! I just loved it... I would love it if you had a show weekly!!  I think you have found a new career!! Please let us know when you do the next one... I can't wait!

Robyn
Robyn

Highest known weight 268 lbs.
Lowest weight since surgery 115 lbs.
Currently maintaining at 125 lbs.

My RNY has saved my life and given me a new life!

M M
on 2/18/09 12:51 am
THANK YOU!

It will be monthly so far as I know.

:)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost