Bariatric Fusion Review + Samples.

M M
on 2/6/09 7:22 am

Bariatric Fusion

After weight loss surgery, vitamins are imperative, from my experience, you're not allowed to skimp.   I am not a nutritionist - nor a doctor - listen to them - however I think vitamins are important.  This is why I am on this mission - to try every. single. vitamin. out there made for the bariatric post op.

Continue reading "Bariatric Fusion" »

RazzyRobyn
on 2/14/09 2:46 am - West Boylston, MA
Hi Melting Mama!

I emailed the contact for a sample, from your website. I could not believe how fast the Bariatric Fusion person mailed them to me. Thanks for the info!  :)

Robyn
M M
on 2/14/09 7:22 am
 Glad to hear it.

Did you like?
RazzyRobyn
on 2/15/09 11:08 am - West Boylston, MA
I am hoping to get surgery in June... so I have not tried them yet. Or do you think it's ok for me to try one ahead of time?  :)
M M
on 2/15/09 8:10 pm
Absolutely.
RazzyRobyn
on 2/16/09 1:36 am - West Boylston, MA
I will try it out tonight when I get home from work.  I will let you know what I think!

Thanks for replying!  :)
RazzyRobyn
on 2/18/09 12:54 am, edited 2/18/09 12:55 am - West Boylston, MA
I have tried the mixed berry and the orange cream.  Not bad tasting for a vitamin.  I guess I would say I prefer the mixed berry... but the orange is not too bad either. (When I was a kid I had to take vitamins... they were these orange tablets... and I just hatd the taste of them.  So, it's not that the orange is bad, it just reminds me of the vitamins I took as a child... so if I end up ordering this brand I would always order the mixed berry.)

I watched your tv segment on the weightloss surgery channel... how do you rank Bariatric fusion against the vitamins you discussed on camera? Thanks!  :)

RObyn
M M
on 2/18/09 12:57 am
TY.

Taste wise, they're right up there... I liked them a lot.  Have you gotten samples from www.celebratevitamins.com  and www.bariatricadvantage.com?  The texture of BF is awesome.

Ingredient wise - you really have to compare them side by side with the others.

Bariatric Fusion is made as an all-in-one, because stats show that so many people do not bother with vitamin supplementation, and this will get them to TAKE something.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views