YMCA in Southbridge

Katie H.
on 2/5/09 9:41 am - Charlton, MA
I know this may be a long shot, but does anyone work out at the YMCA in Southbridge? 

I've been going there and working out on my own, but I wouldn't mind coordinating gym time with someone a couple times a week if anyone is interested....

"Running has the power to change your life. It will make you fitter, healthier, even happier."   ~Selene Yeager, "Let's Get Started," May 2010 issue of Runner's World

Marcia C.
on 3/5/09 7:43 am - Holden, MA
Hi Katie,

I just had my surgery on Feb. 11th. I have been a member of Sim's but they are expensive! I was wondering how expensive is the YMCA in Southbridge and where is it exactly? I am from North Brookfield. I look forward to having someone to work out with :) are you available during the day at all?

Marcia 
Katie H.
on 3/9/09 2:32 pm - Charlton, MA
On March 5, 2009 at 3:43 PM Pacific Time, Marcia C. wrote:
Hi Katie,

I just had my surgery on Feb. 11th. I have been a member of Sim's but they are expensive! I was wondering how expensive is the YMCA in Southbridge and where is it exactly? I am from North Brookfield. I look forward to having someone to work out with :) are you available during the day at all?

Marcia 
Hi Marcia!

The Y is off Main on Everett Street (in between the post office and the credit union).  I think that a single membership is around $40 a month, it may be just under.   I really like the Y - there's tons of treadmills and bikes, eight or ten elipticals and doubles of a bunch of the nautilis machines.  I generally do the eliptical for 30 minutes or so and then do some of the nautilis machines...what kind of stuff do you do? 

I'm not really free during the day, except Saturdays and Sundays.  I work right in Southbridge till 4 though and can go on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays right after.  I used to go in the mornings, but I got a cold (in like January) and have yet to make it back to that routine! 

Katie

"Running has the power to change your life. It will make you fitter, healthier, even happier."   ~Selene Yeager, "Let's Get Started," May 2010 issue of Runner's World

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views