Booo Consult changed

goalechica
on 1/27/09 3:01 am - Waldorf, MD
Well, I understand things do come up, but I am also bummed that my appointment got changed. I was psyched for Thursday but now the appt. isn't until Feb. 12th.

Oh well!

Starting Weight/ Surgery Weight
        255                   237                     

Kathy V.
on 1/27/09 10:57 pm - MA
Hang in there.  It does all fall into place.

.....kathy   

Magyargal
on 1/28/09 10:53 am
Hi Jenna,
        I have my first consult with my Surgeon on Feb 13Th too. I sure hope it is not changed! I Have waited a long time for this appointment. Since beginning of Oct 2008. I wish you all the best.. You know if you call their office many times they can get you in sooner. They get many cancellations...I call every week..Soon you'll have your surgery date!! Sending Prayers your way...Alizka 

1st goal to be under 200. Done!  2nd goal to be just obese. Third goal is to be under 170 by Thanksgiving 2009. I Pray I can make it. I know the Lord will help me through this.  

(deactivated member)
on 1/29/09 4:26 am - Ashland, MA
I am sorry you have to wait so long for another appointment.  It is so disappointing.  Things happen.

I had to go for my last appointment with the behavioralist last Tuesday at 1pm and then I had my final appointment with the DR before he requested insurance authorization.  I was with the behaviorist for about 20 minutes and then waited at the hospital till 4pm.  When I got there, they said he was held up in surgery and would be at least an hour but it could (and Probably would) be longer.  I was so psyched for this appointment.  I was sad but then just told myself that it would happen and I just had to wait my turn because in the end it would all work out fine.  I was lucky to get a pretty quick appointment. 

Be happy, It will happen!

Stasi
CMC11604
on 1/29/09 5:33 am - Wakefield, MA
Keep your head up!!! Things happen for a reason... Everything will fall into place! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views