UMASS Support Group meeting on 01/22

RazzyRobyn
on 1/20/09 11:31 am - West Boylston, MA
Is anyone attending the meeting on Thursday?  I would love to meet up wth anyone a little early to chat!!

Kindly,
Robyn
Robyn

Highest known weight 268 lbs.
Lowest weight since surgery 115 lbs.
Currently maintaining at 125 lbs.

My RNY has saved my life and given me a new life!

Katie H.
on 1/20/09 12:30 pm - Charlton, MA
I'm headed to the meeting this week and I like to get there early if you'd like to chat!

Katie

"Running has the power to change your life. It will make you fitter, healthier, even happier."   ~Selene Yeager, "Let's Get Started," May 2010 issue of Runner's World

RazzyRobyn
on 1/21/09 10:16 am - West Boylston, MA
Great Katie!  Hope to see you there... I have a brownish long jacket. 

Robyn
Jessica O.
on 1/21/09 1:31 am - Grafton, MA
Hi Robyn,

I will also be heading to the meeting tomorrow evening.  I'm always there early, since I work for UMass. 
thinsomeday
on 1/21/09 1:56 am - webster, MA
hey all -
i will be there too.  since i usually am there late and have to sit on the stairs - i think i will join you early!  i am 6 feet tall and wear a huge puffy black coat, kinda tough to miss :)...so if you spot me first then wave me down.  look forward to meeting you guys!
kat
RazzyRobyn
on 1/21/09 10:15 am - West Boylston, MA
Thans for all the responses!  I will plan to arrive early. I will be the one wearing a light brown coat.  Hope to see you all there!

Robyn
RazzyRobyn
on 1/21/09 10:16 am - West Boylston, MA
thinsomeday
on 1/23/09 11:10 pm - webster, MA
hi all -
so i meant to log in before the meeting to look at pictures and get your names before i headed out.  as i am driving there - all i could remember was tan coat...and there were a ton!  i didn't even know an age range - after awkwardly approaching 2 people - i gave up they looked at me like i was crazy.  ah well, it was nice to meet you jessica.  you look fantastic and i am sure i will have so many more questions when the date gets closer.  i thought the meeting went very well as far as anwering my pre op sort of questions.  do you post ops find them helpful? 
i just looked at your pics and kate - i think you were sitting in front of me and didn't see you robyn i don't think...did you all meet up before?
kat
RazzyRobyn
on 1/31/09 12:58 pm - West Boylston, MA
Hi there... sorry I did not meet up with you... I got stuck in the line out in the hallway and I did not know how to go about finding anyone. Maybe we can formulate a plan so we can meet in Feb!

Robyn
Katie H.
on 1/26/09 12:19 pm - Charlton, MA
 Hahaha, I totally did the same thing!  I couldn't remember names, faces, nothing - just the tan coat!!  I didn't end up meeting up with anyone, but I'm more than willing to talk WLS with anyone who'll listen (I'm pretty sure I talk about it too much to my friends and they think think I'm crazy!)

"Running has the power to change your life. It will make you fitter, healthier, even happier."   ~Selene Yeager, "Let's Get Started," May 2010 issue of Runner's World

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views