Calling all UMASSers

thinsomeday
on 1/16/09 9:15 pm - webster, MA
hey everyone -

so i had my psyc intake and she wants to see me again.  is that normal?  not sure why i thought it was a one time thing.

thanks!
Magyargal
on 1/17/09 7:13 am
    I have go again too. Made no sense to me. Just more money for them I think. I'm calling them Monday to ask why? And If I really need to go see her again..I'm normal. I do have Adult ADD.. But no mental problems. I don't want them to send a reject letter to my Surgeon either...So if need be I'll go to her again. Alizka

1st goal to be under 200. Done!  2nd goal to be just obese. Third goal is to be under 170 by Thanksgiving 2009. I Pray I can make it. I know the Lord will help me through this.  

saritabonita22
on 1/17/09 9:11 am - Lowell, MA
I had to go twice for mine.  She said it was so she could get to me the first session, and then talk a bit herself the second.  although I do agree that its probably a way to get more money.
marcie B.
on 1/19/09 3:46 am
i had to go once after i met with dr gitkind. at the very begining of this journey and i have an appt tomorrow with her  three weeks after i finished my nutrion and behav classess. Hope this helps.. i was guess it was to see if i learned anything at the classes. (or to get more money).
marcie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views