Body Test & Weight with Wii Fit

AnnieBandie
on 1/8/09 11:28 pm - Uxbridge, MA
Hi Everyone,

I have a few questions I hope you can help me on.  I had lap band surgery a few years ago, lost some initial weight and learn bad habits, stayed the same for a few years.  Check out my profile for the whole story.

This year, I decided to Get Back on Track, set goals, etc.  I did the 5 day pouch test, which was great, to re-educate me on my pouch, face my bad habits and eat properly for success with my band.  Also I did loose 4 pounds.

Purchased Wii Fit this past Sunday, did the Body Test set up, etc.  I have been using Wii as my scale when I started and it was very close to my home scale.  As I am working out with Wii this week, I start with the body test, weight is going up, level off, down a little etc.  When I started I weighed myself at 10:30 in the am, during the week I am weighing myself at night, around 6:00 before dinner.  Could that be the reason for the gain and fluctuation? Should I just stay off the Wii Scale, and do the Body Test Weekly, same day and time?

Of course I am getting disappointed with this -- any advice and support is appreciated

purplefans
on 1/8/09 11:35 pm - MA
Hi - don't be disappointed -  I try to weight myself in the morning - it seems I go up in weight during the day.   Staying off the scale might be a good thing - just weight yourself every week when you do the body test.   Remember that muscle weighs more than fat!   good for you for getting with wii fit - I've heard some great things about it!

AnnieBandie
on 1/8/09 11:42 pm - Uxbridge, MA
Thanks for the support.  No more weighing myself with Wii Fit everyday!  

That scale better go down this Sunday or at least stay the same.  If it stays the same, that is fine,since I did lose 4 pounds the previous week. 

I really want to get back on track and meet a goal this year.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views