Massachusetts Meeting ?

nicunicu2002
on 1/11/09 1:34 am - Sharon, MA
Hi Susan...

not sure if im working those days or not, or even where Fitchburg is located, but would love to meet up with everyone.  I do 12 hour shifts so that can make a difference.  Let me know what day you guys settle on and I want to try and be there..

kim

purplefans
on 1/11/09 4:40 am - MA
Hi Kim -   Nothing's been set yet, day or place.    Fitchburg is up Route 2.  about 15 minutes north of the rt. 2/495 intersection.      Has there been other meetings of the Mass forum?

AwesomeForever
on 1/11/09 11:03 am - Marlborough, MA
There has been two meetings. I was only able to make one that was held on a Sunday as most Saturdays I work. It means putting in for the time off and using leave...and hoping that it is a short list for that Saturday.

I do have Tuesdays off.

Keep me in the loop.

One other thing, sometime in the next few weeks, we have to go move my mom out of her apartment and up to my sister's. Mom is in the hospital, and needs an operation to remove a kidney stone. She has an infection in her kidney. It has been a traumatic December and January for mom.

So, I am hoping to make this meeting but have issues.........

Not yet resolved.

Linda
brendastewart
on 1/12/09 11:00 pm - Fitchburg, MA
Hi Susan,

I'd love to join you all for the meeting if I am feeling ok.  I am having my surgery Feb. 9th.  Thanks for organizing this and keep me in the loop.

Thanks,
Brenda

Highest Weight   253.2  /  SW 230 /  CW 153.6  /  Goal  150  /  Height 5'  5 1/2"
Surgery Date:  February 9, 2009

Dawn the Twinsmom
on 1/14/09 2:55 am - Worcester, MA
Keep me in the loop.... Tis' expensive, but maybe if we get enough people together, we can get a group rate.

When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing, then we truly live life.

ks4
on 1/14/09 12:42 pm - Fitchburg, MA
Hello everyone.  I was the one who mentioned Fitchburg in another post.  I have not been to Coco Keys yet but hear great things, however it does not fit into my budget.  I have four kids and I would never be able to afford that.  But I'm still up for a get together of some sort.

M M
on 1/18/09 3:29 am
I'd like to know more too - I don't think I could pull off Coco Keys either - but I am up for a smaller venue.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views