Size 4 Jeans!!!

purplefans
on 1/11/09 1:22 am - MA
Sorry to hear your unhappy.    I just read your timelne, and I really like how you have documented every month.    Are you still doing daycare?  Have you decided on nursing school?  I have two kids that are having problems in school right now - I think both are going to be tested for add/adhd - sometimes I feel like I've failed because I stayed home to care for them  - only worked part time so I'd be home after school, and still they have problems.   And my good friend tells me she's worried about me because I don't seem to have energy to do things like I used to  - it's not the weight loss (I don't think),  but she doesn't see it that way.  She continues to tell me I look so tired, I'm not energetic -  Oh well.   The winter for me is really hard.  I'm afraid of falling (again) and breaking something else.  So is everyone in my family.  So I'm stuck inside, getting more and more frustrated by not being able to be outside.    Sorry, babbling on.   I'm also in the "mid-life crisis" age.   

ks4
on 1/11/09 7:18 am - Fitchburg, MA
Hello.  Yes I am still doing daycare and I start the beginning stages of school next week (assessment test and class schedule).  If the classes start a 5pm (so I've heard), then I won't be able to do it.  We shall see how it goes.

I have four kids and two of them have ADHD, one has bi-polar and one has eplipesy.  It's been crazy with those two and their issues.

As far as having no energy and being tired, I've been there.  I ended up having very low iron.  Nancy at Dr. Partidge's office had me take and additional Vitron C every third day.  Of course I wouldn't suggest you do this, you would certainly need to have a blood test done to have your levels checked.

cubanita783
on 1/12/09 4:57 am - MA
Congratulations!! Size 4 is awsome. I was so happy when I fit into size 12 and now they are loose on me so I think I may be shopping for some size 10s soon. But you are down to size 4 I dont think my body type would ever get there but thats ok cause I look abnd feel great at potentially size 10. You Go Girl, with your size 4. ENJOY.

AMANDA
ks4
on 1/12/09 9:57 am - Fitchburg, MA
Hey Roomie!  Thank you.  I never thought my body type would ever be here either.  Prior to WLS, I had never been smaller than a Juniors 9.  I went from a kids 16 to a womens 9 and just up, up, up from there.  So this is all new territory for me.

Congrats on the size 10's!!!  Every size you go down is a wonderful accomplishment.

jayner
on 1/14/09 1:05 am - Littleton, MA
Kendra,

You look wonderful!!! Good luck on the nursing school.

I think it's time for another get-together. If my kitchen ever gets done, I would have it at my house. They started last May and I'm still waiting for the electrician to finish and some small stuff.

The support group at Emerson next week is on Wednesday. They are going to have a plastic surgeon come in and talk. He is going to review what you need to document in order to have insurance pay for the surgery. Let me know if your school doesn't work out and you could go to the meeting with me. It starts at 6 pm.

Jayne

ks4
on 1/14/09 2:40 am - Fitchburg, MA
Thank you Jayne,

I agree that it's time for another get-together.  I just have an extremely chaotic schedule.

I have a meeting tomorrow night with a class counselor to see what my classes will be.  I'll let you know how it goes.  I'd love to go to that meeting w/you.

ttyl,
Kendra

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views