Size 4 Jeans!!!

Despinasdream
on 1/6/09 4:20 am - Lakeville, MA
 Congrats to you...You must feel faboo...I'm down to 197 and I'm out 4 months ...down 66 pounds already ..no longer in plus size and I actually am wearing 8-10 pants already If this apron skin was gone I'd probably be in 6's already...Best Wishes...in everything...Hugs Des
ks4
on 1/6/09 10:10 pm - Fitchburg, MA
Hi Des,

Thank you and congrats to you on your weight loss so far.  I hear ya on the apron skin.  Mine is so bad.  After having four kids and being heavy, it is really bad.  I've been stuck at the same weight since before Halloween.  My husband thinks that the rest of the weight that I want to lose is skin.  Who knows?  I just know that I hate it and I can't stand looking at it.  It's everywhere.  My lower belly, my inner thighs and my arms.  It's gross and I hope I'll be able to have it removed someday.

Dawn the Twinsmom
on 1/6/09 9:43 pm - Worcester, MA

I am JEALOUS,,,,, I am holding at a 6 in fashion bug jeans, and still prefer L or XL tops,, to hide the muffin top. Kendra, I am sooo JEALOUS!!!

Congrats, Dawn

When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing, then we truly live life.

ks4
on 1/6/09 10:18 pm - Fitchburg, MA
Now you are a perfect example of why I don't understand this.  You weigh less than me.  Yea you're a few inches shorter, but you weigh quite a bit less than me and yet I wear a smaller size.  I understand that everyones shape is different, but I have seen you in person and I know you have a small frame.  So this is why I just don't get how I can wear this size.

rockysmom
on 1/7/09 5:31 am - Dartmouth, MA
Isn't it just awesome!!  I know how great you're feeling --  I'm wearing 4s & 6s now too!  -- But I'm only 5'1".  You are THIN, girl!!  Your loose skin may weigh a lot.  I have read about people having 20 pounds of skin removed with plastic surgery -- so if you do have a lot of excess skin, that's probably why your BMI is still high.  There is no way that at 5'5" and wearing a size 4 that you could be considered overweight.
I'm so happy for you!

Anne-Marie
ks4
on 1/7/09 10:54 am - Fitchburg, MA
Thank you Anne-Marie.  It really is awesome, but I have tainted eyes.  I still see fat.  My husband keeps trying to tell me that I'm not.  My surgeon's office warned me about this and I thought it wouldn't happen to me, but here it is.  My brain hasn't caught up with my body yet.

I'm hoping that once I can afford to have plastics that the weight will come off.  I think I'll have to have three or more different surgeries though.  I'll have one and see where that takes me as far as recovery goes if I'll ever do it again.  I don't know if I want my panni removed first or get my boobs back.  Probably get the panni removed...I hate that pizza dough on my stomache.  (That's exactly what it looks like too.)

rockysmom
on 1/8/09 4:11 am - Dartmouth, MA
I am very familiar with the pizza dough look --  I compare mine to a big melted candle!  I've been spending a lot of time looking at plastic surgery before/after pictures, and I'm pretty hopeful that they can make me look normal someday!  I'm thinking I could do a lower body lift - that does the lower belly, thigns & butt.  Then, if I have the money and am brave enough, the arms.  For some strange unknown reason, my boobs are fine -- I'm 51 and they don't sag much at all.  We just have to save our pennies and be patient!
ks4
on 1/8/09 10:07 am - Fitchburg, MA
Ah so it's a lower body lift that I need, then I need to something w/the upper body.  My boobs are in such rough shape due to several factors.  One because of the weight loss, but also because I nursed four children.  They literally sucked the life out of them!

Lynski
on 1/7/09 7:47 am - Central, MA
Hey Kendra,
Congrats on the size 4!!!  I don't think I was ever a 4, except maybe in utero! 

Your post reminded me though that so far I've lost about 42 pounds, but I've only gone down ONE size.  From a 20 to an 18.  How is that possible?  It wasn't even that I squeezed into the 20s, I hate wearing tight clothes.  I have gone down a cup size though, from a D to a C.  And if you've read any of my posts, I hate having big boobs, so I'm happy with that reduction.  Hopefully I'll go down to an A or B, although an A may not look good on me.

But back to YOU!  I can't wait to meet you in person one day.  I think you are so pretty and you are always so nice in your messages.  I'll call you soon, as soon as I can un-bury myself from these mounds of paperwork.

Take care - keep up the Great Work!
Lynne

This is me on my way to Tahiti!!
ks4
on 1/7/09 10:51 am - Fitchburg, MA
Hi Lynne,
Thank you so much for your kind words, I try to stay positive as much as possible.  This surgery has been such a blessing and has given me my life back and I'm just so excited for everyone that's going through the journey to be healthier. 

As far as cup size goes, I was a 44 full C and now I'm a 34/32 barely filling out a B.  I probably could fit into an A.  It's just skin and it looks terrible.  My boobs look like I'm 80+ years old.  They will get fixed someday!!!

Well there's been talk about a MA get together, so maybe when that gets put together you'll be able to attend and we can meet then if I can attend as well.

Again, thank you and congrats on your weight loss so far, it just keeps getting better and better.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views