I'm at a stall...Help...

Despinasdream
on 1/1/09 8:43 pm - Lakeville, MA
Hi guys...Happy New Year...

I'm 4 months out today and I'm at a stall now I haven't been able to move that scale down....I've lost 65 pounds since the start in Feb.2008 had my surgery Sept 2nd, 2008 and I'm at a stand still for a loonngg while now...and my hairs falling out alot now...well they did say that that would happen around now...oh the joys of weight loss...lol

Hugs Des
jayner
on 1/1/09 11:51 pm - Littleton, MA
hi Des,

Get off the scale and have someone take your measurements once a month. This happens to everyone. Don't get discouraged. Keep doing what you are doing and you will get smaller. Weight is so arbitrary.

Jayne

Despinasdream
on 1/6/09 4:06 am - Lakeville, MA
Yes I have lost quite a bit of inches thats awesome but yes again I need to step away from the scale I get on it every morning..just another bad habit to lose...Hugs Des
irenethebean
on 1/2/09 5:53 am - foxboro, MA
I agree...step.......away...from........the .........scale....lol..seriously though Desp., how long have you been in this stall?  Are you eating enough?  Sometimes the more we eat, the easier it comes off..if you're not getting enough calories, that could be the culprit.
Despinasdream
on 1/6/09 4:12 am - Lakeville, MA
I I think I do need to up my protien...Thanks for the advice...Hugs Des
Yipps
on 1/16/09 7:37 am - Taunton, MA
Hang in there Des....the stall will pass.   Get back to GNC and up the protein, but my stall has been going for over a month and I got back to loosing when I totally changed my workout.  Just by doing my weight training BEFORE my cardio made a big difference.

Don't get discouraged..........this too will pass!

Take care!

Corey
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views