Got My Date

redheadcurlz
on 12/18/08 11:13 am - Weymouth, MA
So I saw my surgeon Dr. Munn today he was very pleased with my 11 weight loss.  He said I do not need to lose anymore and if I do it will just be a plus but to def not gain!! I got a date of March 23rd which I am a lil disappointed.  I have been looking into this since August and have met all the other requirements.  He wanted to do the surgery in November, but I told him that was too soon and that I wanted to get it done in January because that is when I get 3 more weeks of vacation time.  But somehow I got overlooked or  the overbooked whatever the case the earliest date is for March 23rd.  She did put me on a cancellation list so I am crossing my fingers that I can get a earlier date.  Now is the fun part of waiting for the insurance approval. 
  Red

NeedhamGal
on 12/18/08 7:00 pm - MA
the time will be here before you know it.  If you want to speed things up...give the docs office a call once a week.
Joan
ks4
on 12/22/08 4:04 am - Fitchburg, MA
March 23rd is a great day because that's my birthday! 

It'll be here before you know it, but I'm crossing my fingers for you that you get a call sooner.

~Kendra

shutterbug88
on 12/26/08 10:45 am - South of Boston, MA
March 23rd will be here before you know it! I'm so happy for you!!
I meet with Dr. Munn in Feb, but before that they want me to lose 5 to 10 pounds? not sure why, but I'll do it 
AwesomeForever
on 12/26/08 9:20 pm - Marlborough, MA

You will be able to walk and walk following your surgery. It will be a great Spring for you.

Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views