having surgery tomorow

HIGHLANDERTHAL
on 12/2/08 6:19 am - MA
1230 on wednesday, rny at Tobey hospital in Wareham, wish me luck, I have never been so nervous.
Discovery02466
on 12/2/08 6:49 am - Newton, MA

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

~Jenn

purplefans
on 12/2/08 8:13 am - MA
Best of luck!

NidiaB
on 12/2/08 8:54 am - Southcoast, MA
Best of luck!!  I had my surgery at Tobey Hospital on 10/28/08, and had no problems whatsoever..  In fact, the entire experience was alot less painful and the recovery much easier than I thought it would be!!

You'll do great...! 
Joanne D.
on 12/2/08 7:26 pm - South Easton, MA

Best of Luck on your surgery today, you'll be in my prayers.  I'll be where you are tommorow.
Keep us posted, see you on the loosers bench.
Joanne

NeedhamGal
on 12/3/08 1:09 am - MA
Don't be nervous..you'll do just fine.

good luck. joan
nicunicu2002
on 12/3/08 7:28 am - Sharon, MA
you will do great!!! it will be over with before you know it.  good luck and we will all be thinking about you!

AwesomeForever
on 12/3/08 8:38 am - Marlborough, MA
I do believe that you are finished with your surgery as I write this to you.

You will take time to get used to your new pouch. It will be a time well spent.

Today is my 11 month surgiversary...I am doing terrific.

I will encourage you to keep on OH, or go to sparkpeople.com and check out and possibly make your own videos on You Tube.

I did get and still get a lot of encouragement on all these web sites. There are a few others but for now...three will be a lot to handle until you get your strength and endurance back.

Good luck on this journey to a new smaller you.

May God bless you,

Linda

HIGHLANDERTHAL
on 12/5/08 8:22 pm - MA
Well I'm home ,had surgery on wednesday and home friday afternoon.make some room on the losers bench for me.My only problems were really  intense gas pains and muscle cramps which I still have but are getting a little better, thanks for making me welcome here.
Just Brooke
on 12/6/08 12:28 am
Glad to hear things went great! The gas pain is the worse (in my opinion) but it helps to do a lot of walking and if you have someone around ....get them to massage your shoulders and back. It helps "work out" the gas.

Good luck :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views