I am off to get skinny

luvinmyfour
on 12/1/08 6:43 pm - haverhill, MA
Hi guys, it is 5:45 getting ready to leave.I am nervous as can be, I kissed my babies and started to cry at the drop of a dime.  Is this normal to have an emotional breakdown right before surgery ?  well lots of love to all of you see you in a few days
Michelle
@-(------ Michelle

AwesomeForever
on 12/1/08 7:28 pm - Marlborough, MA
All the best to you, Michelle.

You will do well.

Everyone expresses emotion in their own way.

Crying is all part of our makeup. Hey, we are human!

I wish you well.

May you journey with all the blessings of God.

Linda

luvinmyfour
on 12/10/08 7:52 am - haverhill, MA
Thanks a bunch for your comment and you are exactly right !!! you look wonderful and I know I can work this tool that was given to me and I can finally feel human again !!
@-(------ Michelle

(deactivated member)
on 12/2/08 1:16 am - east falmouth, MA
In a few days you will realize that they will be happy tears...You are saving your life darling andthose babies will benefit as much from your surgery as you will...My prayers are with you and we will scoot over on the loosers bench....
breakdown all you want..its a biggie..and you are doing the right thing...love and lots and lots of good stuff to come...
luvinmyfour
on 12/10/08 7:46 am - haverhill, MA
thanks for the reply...I missed them more than anything yet it kills me when baby emma is crying and I cant pick her up....but I know now it is only temporary, and when Madison is wanting me to dance...lol I am trying my hardest but she keeps saying to me mama you got a boo boo on your belly ??? and I say yes I do and she oh ok sorry mom.....keep dancing and I just have to laugh !!   all you people on here are wonderful
@-(------ Michelle

rockysmom
on 12/2/08 2:54 am - Dartmouth, MA
Yes - I think we're all a mess just before surgery.  My surgeon came in to see me while we were waiting for the OR - He asked me if I was nervous.  I told him I was doing OK, but I was worried about my daughter.  I left the house with her crying inconsolably (spelling)?? - begging me not to do it.  He looked at me very compassionately, and gently asked me, how hold is your little girl?  When I answered, "She's 26" - he was a bit surprised - and said, "Oh, yes, it can be hard on the family."  But having her so upset, was very upsetting to me.  Everything went fine, and you will do great!
Anne-Marie
luvinmyfour
on 12/10/08 7:54 am - haverhill, MA
Thanks Anne-Marie for the comment, you know just having people like you to say a nice little thing can make anyones journey alot easier...how is your 26 year old now???
@-(------ Michelle

rockysmom
on 12/12/08 8:35 am - Dartmouth, MA
She's fine and very proud of me!  She just had a very hard time handling me going into surgery.  You must be home now! -- The worst is over - it only gets better from now on!
Discovery02466
on 12/2/08 6:56 am - Newton, MA
You'll be just fine!  I love your message line...Off to get skinny!  Great attitude!

~Jenn

dragonfly777
on 12/3/08 9:21 am
Good Luck Michelle and I am sure I will be posting the same type of post when its my turn and I have no doubt its perfectly normal to be a wreck.

We should meet up some time, I am the next town over from you and I am hoping to have Dr Shikora.

Let us know how it goes!

Lori
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views