Where do you go at BMC for gastric studies?

mipo1
on 11/15/08 1:38 am - Lowell, MA
HELP  !!!  Can someoe tell me where at BMC you go to have a nuclear  UGI?  I am having one  at 9am this Monday and never recieved the info on where to go.  This test involves a small meal that has a typeof dye visable on x ray to see what actually happens when you eat ,to see if the food stays in the pouch at all.  A regular UGI doesn't show this because it's a liquid that's used.  Is there a Newton street locality or some other place to go????  I think I remember that being mentioned but I have NO clue.       
Magyargal
on 11/15/08 11:15 am
I never heard of BMC.. is it in Boston? also do they any have one campus? I always use googlemaps.com isent it to you e-mail.. it works better then map quest I think .. go to where it says get directions...left side of page under where it  google maps
.Go to Google Maps Home

Get directions

I hope this hepls... Alizka

1st goal to be under 200. Done!  2nd goal to be just obese. Third goal is to be under 170 by Thanksgiving 2009. I Pray I can make it. I know the Lord will help me through this.  

Magyargal
on 11/15/08 11:22 am
I did try a search on googlemap.com and mapquest.com.. I put in BMC Boston Ma.. it came up with several address's for BMC...And all of them where all over Boston too!!! Good luck!! 

I am sorry I tried...Can you call them before you leave in the morning Monday?? Wish I could help you more.. Alizka

1st goal to be under 200. Done!  2nd goal to be just obese. Third goal is to be under 170 by Thanksgiving 2009. I Pray I can make it. I know the Lord will help me through this.  

mipo1
on 11/16/08 12:05 am - Lowell, MA
I plan to just get there with enough time to find the building, there are only 2 parking places so I'll just have to search when I get there.  There are so many buildings and all of them seperate  I was just hoping someone knew off the top of their head. A hundred years ago I worked in the ER at the old Boston City Hospital but everything has changed now, not just the name.   
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views