11/18 Meetin NWH

niddy21
on 11/9/08 9:55 pm - MA
Hi everyone,
     I will be at the meeting on 11/18 at NWH is anyone else planning on attending? I actually have an appt with Dr. Gazmuri at 3 that day so I will have a few hours to kill if anyone would like to meet up before the meeting and talk. I am a bundle of nerves...have not managed to lose a pound before surgery yet ( I have a month to go) and I am just scared. Scared about the surgery, will I be sick, and scared about what life would be like without it. This is a great site with great support and I appreciate it so much.

Katie

AwesomeForever
on 11/10/08 4:38 am - Marlborough, MA
Hi Niddy:

Dr Gazmuri is a fine surgeon. I did not have any pain nor major issues from the surgery.

I hope to see you at the meeting.

It is my day off. I just need to wait for my husband to get home from work.

Linda
megan W.
on 11/13/08 6:00 am - kittery, ME
Hi

Welcome on Board!! You will do fine. Dr G is a fine and a great surgeon.. I might go to the meeting on the 18th it depend on the weather and make sure the kids are not sick. I would love to meet you.
My surgery was on Nov 19 of last year. I lost 124. I am now 148 lbs. I would like to be 130-145lbs
You will do fine.

I be glad to be your support if you have any questions e mail me or hook up with me through chat..

Megan W butch074

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views