Tufts- NEMC

kawkbw
on 11/6/08 1:02 am - MA
Hi!  Just wondering if anyone had their surgery here and if so, how was everything?  I am planning on having mine here and was looking for some feedback from other patients. Thanks a bunch-Kristin
M M
on 11/6/08 10:01 am
We did - nearly five years ago.

I am sure things have changed.
Linda O.
on 11/9/08 9:51 pm - Medford, MA
Hi Krisin,

I have had a wonderful experience at Tufts. My surgeon Julie Kim is wonderful, the entire staff is so supportive and encouraging, I can't say enough good things.

Linda
Donald H.
on 11/14/08 6:37 am - HAVERHILL, MA
I had my GBP surgery 14 months ago and had Dr. Scott Shikora who is the Chief bariartic surgeon he was great the surgery took all of 90 minutes was up that evenign walking around and home in 2 days. Recovery was great and the medical follow up was good quality. This was my first experience with any exposure to surgery or being inpatient in the hospital, the medical staff was so attentive and encouraging I can not state enough good things about my care and experience.
My post op surgery follow up has been adequate and ghas met all my personal needs use all the aspects of the program especially the large and small support groups it helps towards your success of coninued weight loss.

SW 303
Surgey Weight 245
CW 187

good luck and be well!!!!

Donald
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost