Spouse Support... Is it me?

CMC11604
on 11/3/08 10:49 am - Wakefield, MA
I am having a terrible time right now with my husband and the views he has on my WLS surgery. His views are questionable since he will not talk to me. He will not talk to me about the surgery, doesn't say good luck when I go to appointments when I come home doesn't ask me how things went. Its just very frustrating. I have learned alot with all the research I have been doing with looking into the surgery and for oddly enough some of my ways of thinking are different. One major problem I am having right now is HIS eating habits. They drive me crazy!! He eats to eat, eats cause he is bored. Last week I bought candy to make goody bags for Shane's friends at school and when I went to get the bag of candy,  Half the ******g bags of candy were half empty if not totally empty! I ******g went after him... I lost it. How ******g dare he. Then he sits there all sad, poor me she yelled at me.  Give me a ******g break! The following night we are eating dinner. I made chicken salad, he had two sandwiches. Then looks to see how much is left. Oh I wanted to make a sandwich for work tomorrow. I said there is plenty here, I was thinking about doing the same thing. He says well you go ahead. So I made two sandwiches, One for me put it in a Ziploc and one for him and when I was cutting it getting it ready to put his in a Ziploc he was ******g salivating over it! I said well since your drooling why don't you eat it now. He says ok. And had a third ******g sandwich! I physically had to get up and remove myself from the room. THEN, the following night, I made meatballs and sausages with spaghetti. Now before I get into this, he signed up for the gym. For the first 3 weeks he was going every day! I was proud of him... Then lately hes has been slacking. Thursday he was suppose to take Shane to a Halloween party at Karate. He said well I was going to go to the gym... So that morning I said are you going to the gym he says no i thought you wanted me to go to take Shane to the party. I said you know what I took him into Boston Sunday he had a party at gymnastics on Saturday he had a party Thursday at preschool he doesn't need another party its not a big deal. Fast forward to Thursday night, I come home we are eating spaghetti and meatballs and I asked how was the gym. He says I didn't go. I asked him why. He says you wanted me to take Shane to the party. I said oh well did you? He says umm no. I said then why couldn't you have gone to the gym he says well umm i don't know. So i go on and on about the gym and how i knew this was going to happen and if he is going to waste the membership then I am going to cancel it blah blah blah. He says I will go tomorrow, I said your full of **** its Halloween and your going trick or treating with your son. So in the meantime Shane asks when Iam done can I have more? I said no you've had enough. Well daddy had more. I said just because daddy eats like a hoover vacuum doesn't mean you need to and NO you've had enough. I no sooner get a phone call and go to answer it and come back to the table he is scooping 2 more sausages and a ******g meatball to his ******g plate. HELLO DO YOU NOT ******G GET IT....... WE HAVE A PROBLEM. Again I looked at him and said you know what after all that ranting and raving you still continue to stuff your face. I got up and once again left the room.

I am having a really hard time with all this. I want to be successful with my WLS operation. I can't not help but feel let down t hat the one person I feel should be there is not... Or is physically and stuffing his face.

Does anyone have any suggestions... or is it just me?

Thanks so much!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views