postponed a week...oh well!

(deactivated member)
on 10/30/08 2:41 pm - east falmouth, MA
Hi everybody...well I just found out that I have yet another week to wait...so Instead of Nov 12th as my New birthday it will be the 19th...
The surgeon needed to be away... Whatever...I have been waiting for months so as usual a great big Whatever..... I sure hope that is it this time...

Just Brooke
on 10/31/08 2:51 am
Sorry to hear! It will be so worth the wait though. And Nov. 19th is my actual birthday so I'll be thinking of you on that day too :)

Good luck!!!

Linda O.
on 10/31/08 2:58 am - Medford, MA
Sue,

We are having surgery the same day !!! I know how dissapointed you must be a week seems like a month when you are waiting for things to happen. I sure hope my date isn't changed since I arranged for a temp to cover. I don't think my boss would be thrilled. We will have to exchange our experiences !!!! My daughter is getting married in 2 weeks and I am trying to stay away from the food with my nerves. I am hell bent not to become one of the pre surgery people with last supper syndrome.....

Best,
Linda
(deactivated member)
on 10/31/08 9:36 am - east falmouth, MA
Hi and thanks everybody...waiting another week is no big deal really since I have been waiting all summer anyway...However the "last supper syndrome..."  yep it's happening... Oddly enough I had already sort of started the pre op and now sweets taste bad...So yes, the woeld dose work in its own ways...!

Good luck with the wedding and the surgery....that is a lot to deal with , I am a wedding florist so see all the time what that takes...Try to enjoy the company and be good to yourself...And the world won't end if you have a bite or two of wedding cake.  Just do your best! 

keep in touch and take care! Sue
NeedhamGal
on 10/31/08 6:20 am - MA
I know how hard it must have been to get that phone call...but God moves in mysterious ways and there is a reason for this.   On the main board, there is a poster Jay and he had his surgery rescheduled twice...due to the hurricanes in Louisiana in early September. In hind sight...it was a good thing so he wasn't in the hospital during this.

I think the new date sounds real good!!

Joan
rockysmom
on 11/4/08 4:11 am - Dartmouth, MA
OMG - I can't believe you got postponed again --  at least it's just a week, but I certainly sympathize how tough it is to have to wait longer.  Hang in there -- the day will come!!
(deactivated member)
on 11/4/08 9:20 pm - east falmouth, MA
I sure do hope so...  I am keeping the faith...  I actually have a nice couple of weeks of "at home vacation " ahead of me  and am very busy on my neglected yard ...It is huge and in need of serious weeding and such so a good way to stay out of the kitchen and productive.   Which I really need...I guess things will indeed line up on their own with or without my anxiety...so I have an invisible "whatever" written on my forehead...

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views