OT - HUGE Lot of size 16 -18 Clothes

Brigal2000
on 10/27/08 4:10 am

Hello,

I have tons of size 16 - 18 clothes and XL's.  Some beautiful tops, twin sets, suits, jeans, coats, etc.  I would like to get some $ for them - contact me if you are interested in setting something up.

Thanks,
Shannon

Sandy E.
on 10/27/08 4:41 am - Hyannis, MA
Where do you live? I'm on the Cape. I could be interested. This is the size I'm in now. How much $ are we talking about. Please let me know
Brigal2000
on 10/27/08 4:56 am
Hi,

I live about 40 min north of Boston.  I have absolutely no idea... I just wanted to get something for them to put toward my buying new clothes.. maybe a couple bucks for shirts and jeans, maybe ten for the suits they have maybe been worn once or twice, etc.  Let me know what you have in mind.

Thanks,
Shannon 
Just Brooke
on 10/27/08 9:39 am, edited 10/27/08 9:39 am
Hi Shannon!

Will you be at the support group tomorrow? If so, could you bring some stuff. I need the 16's badly!!!! I need jeans and shirts.

If you won't be there I guess we could meet somewhere another time! I see you a lot at the groups but I live in Dracut (not sure where you are).

Now that im done rambling LOL ..I guess just message me :)

Thanks,
Brooke

Brigal2000
on 10/27/08 10:19 pm
Hi,

Sorry not going to be at the support group today... Its on plastic surgery and I have already seen that one three times!  We can definitely make other arrangements!  I live in Dracut close to Dracut High school. 

Shannon
nicunicu2002
on 10/27/08 11:52 pm - Sharon, MA
Shannon:

I would like to make arrangements with you to look at your clothes...could you please email me?

thanks!

kim

Despinasdream
on 10/31/08 2:04 pm - Lakeville, MA
Hey Shannon do you still have those clothes I'm interested if I like them I would like to see them first.. Thanks Des
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views