Update

megan W.
on 10/20/08 7:26 am - kittery, ME
Hi Angels!

I had my blood work back last Friday. My PTH Level is normal. Dr gamurzi wants me start taking calicum again 3 times a day. I am afraid the level of calicum will be high again. Any advice??

I had minor surgery last friday night. I had abcess (Boil) and it was removed and I am on antobotic for 7 days.
I feel better. But I am awful tired. I went to my sister's party her 60th birthday... I walked 4 blocked to the resturant last Saturday, My family and my friends were shocked to see me! I was eating my salad that night and my sister grabbed me from behind and put her hand under my clothes and check out how much skin or fat I have left! She announced to everybody in front of me that I have very tiny skin sagging left  not even 1/2 inches. she could not even squeeze me with her fingers.  I was horrific, I was eating.. I was wearing 3 shirts because I was cold. My sister said she is so skinny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told her I weigh 148 -150 lbs she said no way you look like 110-115 I say no way!!!!!!!! I told her I wear size 12-14 pants she said no you more of size 10! I told her do you want go into the bathroom and look at my pant size? she said no,
she is 7 years out of open RNY herself. she now wears size 14 before size 8-10 but she gained some weigh.

Thanks
Megan W butch074

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views