Any Milford neighbors?

Vicky S.
on 10/18/08 9:16 am - Taunton, MA
I'm excited!  Even if we start small...only 2, 3, 4 people.... let's do it!  I absolutely LOVE to cook (hence my problem in the first place) and I've started seeking new recipes that are low fat / low carb / high protein so maybe we could do a recipe swap at each meeting?  I'd even be willing to bring samples!

Any night but Wednesday works for me.  The support groups I attend in Providence are the 4th Thursday of the month (Roger Williams) and the 4th Tuesday of the month (Miriam).  I'd like to still be able to make those as well.  If you ever feel like joining me to attend one of those, please let me know!

"You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be." ~ David Viscott   

wicked aries
on 10/18/08 8:59 am - MA
I'm definetly interested in a suport group! Let me know if you set something up :)
Count your blessings, not your worries

AnnieBandie
on 10/18/08 9:53 am - Uxbridge, MA
Ok -- How do we do this? Should we send e-mails to each other.  Can I ask Vicki to take the lead?  Let's go for it.

I love to eat also, but I also need to be held accountable -- so I need a group meeting to beat me up on occasion LOL! 
AnnieBandie
on 10/18/08 9:55 am - Uxbridge, MA

Vicky -- I be interested in attending the support groups in RI. Can you post some more information?  Maybe we can carpool?  Ann JD

Vicky S.
on 10/18/08 11:14 am - Taunton, MA
Sure!  I've never lead anything like this before, but I'll be happy to give it a shot!  Annie... do you mind PM'ing me with your phone number, and I'll give you a call in the next couple of days?  I usually get home from work about 5:00ish on weeknights.  Is Sunday OK to call?

If anybody else is interested in more information, please PM me and we'll let you know how far we are in pulling this together.

Sounds like fun!!

"You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be." ~ David Viscott   

AnnieBandie
on 10/18/08 12:07 pm - Uxbridge, MA
Vicky -- PM sent! 
(deactivated member)
on 10/19/08 12:01 am
Hi yes I think starting a support group in Milford would be wonderful and getting to know more people ..... Get back at me when you know more   or you can email me at  [email protected] ....Mindy
Vicky S.
on 10/19/08 4:21 am - Taunton, MA
Hi Mindy!

I'll definitely do that.  I see your doctor is in Michigan?  I used to live in Michigan, north of Detroit, until we moved to Massachusetts 2 years ago.  Do you live in MA or MI?

Hope you're having a great day!

(deactivated member)
on 10/19/08 5:10 am
I live in Bellingham Mass when I made my profile I messed it up and don't know how to change it. My Doctor is in Natick.... YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY TO...Mindy
Carol M.
on 10/19/08 4:49 am - Nashua, NH
Count me in !!!  I would love to join up with you all.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views