Any Milford neighbors?

Vicky S.
on 10/12/08 12:17 pm - Taunton, MA
Hi All,

I usually post on the Rhode Island forum since my surgery was at a Providence Hospital, but I live in Milford and work in Marlborough.  Any fellow lap banders nearby?

Vicky

"You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be." ~ David Viscott   

wicked aries
on 10/12/08 2:28 pm - MA
Hi Vicky, not a bander but I work in Milford! Nice to meet ya :)
Count your blessings, not your worries

Vicky S.
on 10/18/08 8:25 am - Taunton, MA
Hi and thank you for responding!  You must live not too far from Milford, if you work here?

Do you have any interest in Ann J.'s suggestion (read below) regarding starting an informal support group near Milford?  I think it's a great idea!

"You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be." ~ David Viscott   

KellyMASS
on 10/12/08 6:47 pm - MA
I'm not a bander but I am about 20-25 mintes from Milford.
Panni removal on 8*31*09~11lbs of skin removed!
353/324.5/299/180/165.. At ultimate goal! on 8/31/09/current 155lbs!!! 9/8/09
high/consult(4/18/07)/surgery weight/hopeful goal/ultimate goal
Surgery date 12/04/07...299 lbs... Ticker is from consult date.

Vicky S.
on 10/18/08 8:27 am - Taunton, MA

Wow!  You are doing great on your wieght loss!  Congratulations!!!

Do you have any interest in Ann J.'s suggestion (read below) regarding starting an informal support group near Milford?  I think it's a great idea!

Carol M.
on 10/13/08 9:19 am - Nashua, NH
Hi Vicky,

Not a bander here either but I live in Marlborough. 

Carol

Vicky S.
on 10/18/08 8:29 am - Taunton, MA
Hi Carol - Thanks for responding!  The Marlborough area is new for me.  I used to work in Providence, and in late July was transferred up to our Marlborough office.  I see we had surgery one day apart!  Looks like you are doing great!  Keep up the good work!

poodlemama
on 10/13/08 11:00 am - MA
Not a bander but I live in Marlborough.

I am fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world.

Vicky S.
on 10/18/08 8:31 am - Taunton, MA
Hi there!  Nice to meet you.  How are things progressing for you since surgery?  I'm almost 5 weeks out now.  I feel great, but being a lap bander things have kind of slowed down weight loss wise.  Stuck at the same weight for 2 weeks now :(

Anwyawy, do you have any interest in Ann J.'s suggestion (read below) regarding starting an informal support group near Milford?  I think it's a great idea!

AwesomeForever
on 10/14/08 12:02 am - Marlborough, MA
Marlborough RNY 

good luck with your weight loss!

Linda

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost