Update on ME

Lynski
on 9/29/08 8:14 am - Central, MA
Hey everyone,
I haven't written in a while - VERY busy with work and the kids.
I am still following the weight-loss program at Lowell General and things are going great!  I have my Psych appt next week and a 2nd NUT appt.  I was required to lose 13 lbs. and am down around 8 or 9.  I hope to lose the rest soon so I can get a DATE!!!  (Finally, after all the other things, like the upper GI, upper endoscopy etc....)
For those of you who have talked to "MultiMom", she and I went out after a support meeting last week and she is just fabulous.  She lost over 20 lbs. (!) so far and looks fantastic.  (If you are reading this, Martha, I thought you looked great.  I could really notice the weight loss in your face.)
So that's where I am, waiting to see you post-ops on the "other side"!  I'd love to meet you guys some day, I love making new friends.  I read the message boards most everyday and think you guys are great....
Take care,
Lynne

This is me on my way to Tahiti!!
MultiMom
on 9/29/08 10:29 am - NH
Thanks Lynne ,

I had a great time with you, too. Well have to go out again after the PS meeting on the 14th. I can even see the difference in my face, everyone else is commenting on my new haircut, LOL!! I have had the same haircut for years..... I guess they know something is different :)

See you soon!
Martha

High 250/Consult Weight 245/Surgery 205/Now 109
Height 5'4.5" BMI 18.4
In maintenance since June 2009

ks4
on 9/29/08 12:01 pm - Fitchburg, MA
Sounds like you're heading in the right direction.  Keep up the good work and you'll have your date in no time!

~Kendra

SandieMc49
on 10/1/08 2:55 am
Way to go, Lynne - and you too Multi Mom!

Sounds like you are getting close to getting your surgery date.  That is exciting.  I'm 9 weeks post op and it seemed like it took forever to get through the myriad of appointments leading up to it.

But, I have to say, the 9 weeks since have flown by!  Best of luck to you both.  Keep us informed.

Sandie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views