on 9/23/08 10:13 am - east falmouth, MA

jayner
on 9/24/08 6:14 am - Littleton, MA
Miss Suzie,

Welcome back!

Jayne

(deactivated member)
on 9/24/08 8:09 am - east falmouth, MA
Whoops..I never even wrote anything!...After a long hard summer with the surgery on hold I am trying to get the brain back in gear for my Nov 12the surgery date.  
   This summer is one I hope I never have to re-do...I am just in too much pain with all this weight to work as hard as I do ...( and Love to do!)  knees, back and hips constantantly remind me of what I have done to myself and the consequences....ANNNNND!  That there is good hope for some solid recovery with the help of the surgery.
  I went up to Brigham for a refresher with the Nutritionist today...Not so much because I didn't know what she was going to say but for encouragement...It worked and I feel back on track. 
   I wasnt actually so horrible in the eating department as in the emotional roller coaster department anyway...but I felt a bit disconnected so whatever it takes I figure.  

Jayne!!!!  I looked at your picture and wow!   How is it going all in all, after the initial scares anyway!   Hope you are settling in well...You are such a great pen pal I hope to meet in person with a pack of collies in tow one of these days.   Love and thanks...Sue

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views