Endoscopy

ks4
on 9/15/08 7:52 am - Fitchburg, MA
I will be having an endoscopy Wednesday morning to see if it is indeed ulcers that is causing me all this pain.  It's going to be attempted to be done with NO sedation (due to my schedule and NEED to drive), but if I freak out, I'll obviously have to be sedated.

Wish me luck.  (Crossing my fingers that he finds out what is wrong with me.)

KellyMASS
on 9/15/08 8:43 am - MA
Kendra, I hope everything goes ok ..
Panni removal on 8*31*09~11lbs of skin removed!
353/324.5/299/180/165.. At ultimate goal! on 8/31/09/current 155lbs!!! 9/8/09
high/consult(4/18/07)/surgery weight/hopeful goal/ultimate goal
Surgery date 12/04/07...299 lbs... Ticker is from consult date.

ks4
on 9/15/08 10:59 am - Fitchburg, MA
Thank you Kelly.

rockysmom
on 9/15/08 11:49 am - Dartmouth, MA
Hope everything goes Ok.
jayner
on 9/15/08 12:13 pm - Littleton, MA
Kendra,

If I were around, I would take you to your appointment. Please let me know how it goes. I was so drugged after mine that I slept (no, passed out )the rest of the day.

Jayne

ks4
on 9/17/08 8:43 am - Fitchburg, MA
Hi Jayne,

Awww, thank you so much!

I had my endoscopy today with NO SEDATION!!!  Woot, Woot!!  (Thank god because I don't know how I was going to deal with all these kids being drowsy from anesthesia and not being able to drive.)  One of the nurses called me her hero...LOL.  However, they found no ulcers.  So I guess that's a good thing, but I was at the ER last night in excruciating pain.  (I'd rather be in full blown labor.)  That's how bad this hurt.  So the ER did an X-ray and didn't find any bowel obstructions.  So what the hell is wrong with me?!?!?!?!?

~Kendra

ks4
on 9/17/08 8:42 am - Fitchburg, MA
Rockysmom,

Thank you.

I had my endoscopy today with NO SEDATION!!!  Woot, Woot!!  (Thank god because I don't know how I was going to deal with all these kids being drowsy from anesthesia and not being able to drive.)  One of the nurses called me her hero...LOL.  However, they found no ulcers.  So I guess that's a good thing, but I was at the ER last night in excruciating pain.  (I'd rather be in full blown labor.)  That's how bad this hurt.  So the ER did an X-ray and didn't find any bowel obstructions.  So what the hell is wrong with me?!?!?!?!?

~Kendra

rockysmom
on 9/17/08 9:51 am - Dartmouth, MA
I'm so glad it's over, and it wasn't too bad.  You are brave to go through it with no anesthesia!  It's good that they were able to rule out ulcers and bowel obstructions.  I hope they find the problem soon and fix it!

Anne-Marie
CarolWannabe
on 9/15/08 10:11 pm - Pepperell, MA
Kendra -  Hope all goes well.  I had one quite a fews years ago and don't remember being too bad after the sedation.  Of course things may have changed since then.  I'll send some good vibes your way.
Carol
ks4
on 9/17/08 8:44 am - Fitchburg, MA
Hi Carol,

I think your good vibes worked!!  Thank you so much.  I had my endoscopy today with NO SEDATION!!!  Woot, Woot!!  (Thank god because I don't know how I was going to deal with all these kids being drowsy from anesthesia and not being able to drive.)  One of the nurses called me her hero...LOL.  However, they found no ulcers.  So I guess that's a good thing, but I was at the ER last night in excruciating pain.  (I'd rather be in full blown labor.)  That's how bad this hurt.  So the ER did an X-ray and didn't find any bowel obstructions.  So what the hell is wrong with me?!?!?!?!?

~Kendra

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views