Dr Hess At BMC

Kindness Only
on 9/15/08 2:29 am, edited 9/15/08 2:30 am
Has anyone used Dr. Hess or BMC?  If so, opinions please?
My husband is currently seeing him and should have his lapband done by years end and I have my initial consult with him on Oct. 1st.
MultiMom
on 9/15/08 3:59 am - NH
Hi MrsMitch,

The is a surgeon profile page on Dr Hess at http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/bariatric+surgeon+p rofile+Donald+Hess+kfb.html
Hopefully if you click on this or copy and paste to your browser you can read all about him :)

Good Luck!
Martha

High 250/Consult Weight 245/Surgery 205/Now 109
Height 5'4.5" BMI 18.4
In maintenance since June 2009

Hondurian Queen
on 9/15/08 10:34 am - BOSTON, MA
I HAD ONE RIEND WHO HAD DR HESS DO HER RNY LASR YEAR AND SHE ES HIM HE REALLY IS A GOOD DOC SHE LOST 150LBS AND LOOKS GREAT AND ANOTHER ONE OF MY FRIENDS IS GETTING THE BAND DONE BEFORE CHRISTMAS AND SHE LIKES HIM GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND

Kindness Only
on 9/15/08 1:43 pm
Thanks for the help Martha and HondurianQueen!!!
steambacker
on 9/21/08 2:35 am - Hull, MA
Dr Hess is AWESOME!

I had him and love him!  He is caring and really into what he does.  He cares about his patients and meets with them personally for every pre-op and post-op appointment.  Some surgeons have a nurse practitioner meet with the patients but Dr Hess is personally involved in each case.

His manner is very down-to-earth, approachable and friendly.  Great bed-side manner and an excellent surgeon.

I highly recommend him to everyone!!!
RNY surgery 05/23/07  Starting weight:  310
Right before operation: 279  Current weight:  117 Goal:  150
Kindness Only
on 9/26/08 1:06 pm
 Thanks Jennifer and Leslie, you responses are greatly appreciated.  Leslie, Id love to know how your friends surgery goes, thanks!
lmanning2004
on 9/26/08 10:00 am - Boston, MA
Yes I had dr. Hess and he is the best. He is soo gentle and awesome. I referred at least 6 friends to him and they too love him. If you go with him don't worry you or your husband is in excellent hands. Good luck with your search and surgery.

Oh p.s, one of my friend is gettin her surgery w/ dr. hess on oct 8th, so I ccan let you kno how her surgery goes. I had my surgery with him last year in May, and I had no complaints.
Leslie

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views