New Clothes!

jayner
on 9/10/08 5:21 am - Littleton, MA

I looked in the mirror at work today and nearly died - the size 20 pants that I bought 6 weeks ago were just hanging on me. I couldn't stand it and hopped on the T and went to Macy's for a long lunchtime shopping trip. I ended up with a pair of size 16 pants, a size 14 skirt and a 1x shirt (that ties in the back).  Macy's has great sales on quality clothes. I wish I had checked my email earlier, however. There was a $15 coupon if you spent $75!

The other good news is that my weight has been hovering around 200 pounds - sometimes half a pound over, sometimes half a pound under. I'm not going to make my onederland announcement until it hovers a a couple pounds lighter.

Jayne

Katsnewday
on 9/10/08 5:29 am - Ayer, MA
congrats on the new size!  That is awesome! 

Even better, taking care of yourself, and going shopping!  WOOHOO! 

Kat

KellyMASS
on 9/10/08 6:41 am - MA
Congrats on the new sizes!!!.. what a feeling isn't it?!!!
I dream of a size 16!
Panni removal on 8*31*09~11lbs of skin removed!
353/324.5/299/180/165.. At ultimate goal! on 8/31/09/current 155lbs!!! 9/8/09
high/consult(4/18/07)/surgery weight/hopeful goal/ultimate goal
Surgery date 12/04/07...299 lbs... Ticker is from consult date.

poodlemama
on 9/10/08 8:22 am - MA
Way to go Jayne!

How did the endoscopy go?

Ellie

I am fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world.

jayner
on 9/10/08 10:14 am - Littleton, MA
Ellie,

The endoscopy found a marginal ulcer. I am on protonix and carafate for the next two months, then they are going to scope me again.

Jayne

NeedhamGal
on 9/10/08 10:52 am - MA
congratulations...you must feel so proud --I bet your coworkers knew something was up after lunch!!

Joan
ks4
on 9/10/08 12:40 pm - Fitchburg, MA
Congratulations Jayne!!!  I LOVE SHOPPING FOR NEW CLOTHES!!!

I'm going Monday for a consult...they think I have an ulcer too.  It's so much pain...oh my god the pain kills me!

I'm on carafate and protonix too.

CarolWannabe
on 9/11/08 1:57 am - Pepperell, MA

Jayne -  Congrats !   I know how you feel - it is a great feeling.  Before my surgery, I gave up smoking (after 30 yrs).  Since surgery, I said "ok - I can't smoke, don't want to drink and can't eat  LOL) so with all the $$$$ saved and sitting there,  my new best friend is JC Penney !  I used to walk right past that store cause "THEY never had anything that would fit ME !".  Now most of the girls know me by name !  I guess I'll have to check out Macy's also.  Thanks for the heads up !

Carol

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views