Relocating

(deactivated member)
on 8/26/08 2:53 am - NJ
Hi there...I will be relocating to Western Mass and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on a doctor...I was banded Nov 2007 and will need someone to do my follow ups with but don't know anyone in the area???

Any suggestions?? I really appreciate it!

Lorraine
ks4
on 8/26/08 4:47 am - Fitchburg, MA
Newton Wellesley Hospital has a fabulous program in place.  Dr. Sheila Partridge (my surgeon) and Dr. Gazmuri are wonderful surgeons and they have a wonderful staff as well.

(deactivated member)
on 8/26/08 5:02 am - NJ

Thanks so much....I appreciate it

jrcads
on 8/26/08 8:39 am
hi! I live in Western Mass. and have just begun the process.
I have not yet been banded but did meet today with one of my doctors at pioneer valley weight loss center in springfield. they were great! they have  a website if interested.
I am also meeting with Dr. Kasper out of Mercy Medical Center, I was reffered to them by a friend.
TallAries
on 8/26/08 8:42 am - MA
Hi
I was banded in 03 in Worcester Umass Memorial  John Kelley.  At taht time, no one was doing it in western mass. I had to be revised to RNY last december but have stayed with dr kelly . Depending on where you are in WMass, it's only about 45minutes.
honeymoo
on 8/27/08 12:22 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
What Kendra said about NW is spot on they are absolutely wonderful however I see that you were banded and they do not do the band so I don't think they would be the place to choose for follow ups.  Good luck

Gwen

BE AN ANGEL DONATE LIFE   People to weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views