Tough week

Katsnewday
on 8/21/08 10:04 pm - Ayer, MA
I have had a bad week....and it has effected me food wise. 
My BIL (the youngest of my hubby's brothers) died suddenly from pneumonia.  They live in Western New York.  It was devastating to the family. 
Then....my surgery got moved to the 16th.  Major bummer.  It was only 6 days out further....but I was originally scheduled for 8/19 (Poodlemama and I would have been the same day), but I couldnt get the time off from work that week. 

So.....I am sitting on the pot....have made some bad food choices.  I need a kick in the rear. 

Thanks for reading. 

Kat

MultiMom
on 8/21/08 11:39 pm - NH
Hey Kat,

Try not to be so hard on yourself! A death in the family is a trama!! Be the strong person that has put you on this path, you have done so well to get your date. You are moving forward to a wonderful new life. Take a deep breath, get back on track, and know that you have lot's of support. Hopefully I am about a month behind you :)

High 250/Consult Weight 245/Surgery 205/Now 109
Height 5'4.5" BMI 18.4
In maintenance since June 2009

ks4
on 8/22/08 3:39 am, edited 8/22/08 3:40 am - Fitchburg, MA
Hi Kat,

Sorry to hear about your family's loss...that is so sad.

As for your surgery schedule...everything happens for a reason.  It will get here.  I know it's very hard being patient, but it will happen.

We all make bad food choices from time to time.  Don't beat yourself up over it too much.  Just get yourself back on track so you can reach your goal of surgery.

Well wishes!

bettyboop707
on 8/22/08 10:21 pm - MA
Hi Kat,

I am so sorry to hear about your BIL.  My father passed away unexpectedly from pneumonia last April.  So I know what you are going through.  My thoughts are with you.

Your surgery date will be here before you know it.  I know that before my surgery I wanted to try a little of this and that because I wouldn't be able to eat it ever again after my surgery.  But those foods just ended up making me feel gross.

Keep your head up....today's a new day!

Kristie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views