Atkins shakes

wicked aries
on 8/15/08 9:42 am - MA
I have about a case and a half of Atkins Shakes, 15 gm of protien per shake, about  18 shakes all together. I can't tolerate them because I'm now lactose intolerent. If anyone wants them and wants to pick them up, there yours. I live just south of Worcester. Let me know :-)
Count your blessings, not your worries

millamename
on 8/15/08 8:28 pm - MA
Hi I live just south of boston and would be interested.  I will actualy be traveling out that way to the Breezy campgrounds? next weekend and could re-route my trip to get them if you haven;t had any other takers already.  I haven;t even had surgery yet- re-scheduled for 10/1 but will be on the liquid diet thing again for 2 weeks prior.  How much?  Andrea

True wisdom consists of knowing that you know nothing

wicked aries
on 8/15/08 10:30 pm - MA
I Andrea, the waterslides? I don't live too far from there..they are free..just want them to go to someone that needs them. Keep in mind that I also bought these before I had surgery, and I couldn't drink them after because I am now lactose intolerent, but your welcome to them.
Count your blessings, not your worries

millamename
on 8/15/08 11:46 pm - MA
You think they are good to have prior to surgery on the liquid diet part?  They basically told me Carnation sugar free instant b-fast would be a good staple to have and I like them so I figure I will be fine on those but if there is a shake to grab and go- that works even better.  Maybe you could pm me and we can set up a date and time for me to come and get them. I would be coming out there next friday and leaving on Sunday so would like to pick them up on sunday if at all possible.  I don;t want to hold yo up from anything so you could just leave them on your stairs or something if that works? 
 Are you sure- I am sure they weren;t cheap?  I keep thinking that I willbe saving so much $ with not eating sdo much but the shakes and vitamins, etc arenl;t cheap for sure.  You let me know and don't be shy about it becuase I really appreciate it.

True wisdom consists of knowing that you know nothing

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views