Outing in Littleton on Sunday, August 17th, & clothing swap

jayner
on 8/13/08 10:42 am, edited 8/13/08 10:42 am - Littleton, MA
Here is the list of who is coming. Also included is what is available for swapping. I thought we would just have fruit and cheese and drinks. If it's a nice day, please bring your bathing suit.

swap (has)           swap (needs)

Jayner                  yes          2              3X
Zaudika                 yes
ks4                        yes
lori042499            maybe                      32              24-26 
notCasey                maybe
Katsnewday           maybe
KellyMASS            no                                             1-2X tops
                                                                             20 bottoms
AwesomeForever    no                          16-18
                                                        work pants

ks4
on 8/13/08 11:43 am - Fitchburg, MA
I'm all out of clothes to give out.  I just gave Hicksene (Erin) the last of the 10's, 12's & 14's that I had.  I think the first get together is when I swapped all mine, but if anyone has any size 6's they'd like to pass on, that's what I could use.

jayner
on 8/14/08 3:32 am - Littleton, MA
hi,

I'll send out directions and my phone number to the "yes" and "maybe" respondees later today.

Jayne

hicksene
on 8/14/08 8:17 am - MA
Sadly I will not be able to attend this one either.  We have a cook out on Sunday, and I have to finish packing for my move to California!!!  Which I will be leaving at the end of this month.

Zaudika
on 8/15/08 6:42 am - Gulf Breeze, FL

I hate to say this because I wanted to see everyone again and meet people new ... but I now can't make it.   :(    :(    :(   
We had plans on Saturday and so Sunday was open.  Since it's raining on Saturday, our previous engagement got pushed to Sunday.   It's from about 12pm to 6pm.   :( 

Perhaps we can setup a dinner at Applebees type thing sometime mid week? 

I'm so sorry.

Weight at time of Surgery: 278.   Lowest Weight 178.   Current weight 187.0.  Goal: 160.

Girl ..
on 8/16/08 11:21 am - MA
Hi Folks,
Late responder...I have my grandson's christening tomorrow morning.  Im not sure how late this will go, we are having a luncheon after the mass (11:30 ish...)
Are people still going to Jayne's?  I just have no idea how late I will be at my sons.  Is anyone meeting later this week at Applebee's?  I do have some clothes that managed to get past me when I was giving stuff away.  A wide range of sizes in the few I have from size 12 jeans to a couple of 2x tops. 
I think I may have a couple of suits in a size 12 or 14 too from the later winter.  Barely worn. 
anyway, my email addres is [email protected] if stuff is happening tomorrow or later this week.
Julie

Starting weight : 273 lbs - BMI 42.8
Day of Surgery : 265 lbs  - BMI 41.5
April 20, 2008: 175 pounds - BMI 27.4
November 11, 2008: 158 pounds 24.7

jayner
on 8/16/08 11:46 am - Littleton, MA
hi Julie,

I have no idea who is coming besides Kendra. It may be just the two of us, in case I may drag her off to Kimball's to play miniature golf and sample their latest sugar free ice cream. I will send you private mail with directions to my house.

Jayne

Deb C.
on 8/19/08 10:47 pm - Burlington, MA
oh I am so bummed I will miss this- we are having family over for a bbq Sunday. I need clothes BAD !  and sugar free icecream too! HA! I have tons of clothes and I dont know what to do with them- sizes 20-28 so they are big. Any suggestions? I wanted to donate them to Dress for Success and they wont take them unless they are all fresh from the dry cleaners! I think that is nuts- they are all clean and in perfect condition! I cant afford to dry clean them all- they prob were from the last time I wore them but they are no longer in the bags and that's the only way they will take them!
jayner
on 8/20/08 12:51 am - Littleton, MA
hi Deb,

The outing was this past Sunday. It was Kendra, my husband and me in the pool for two hours. The water temperature was 89 degrees - heavenly. We then ate some fruit and cheese - no venture to Kimball's. The last few times I have gone, their sugar free flavors were coffee, maple walnut  and strawberry. They have one or two flavors of SF. The coffee was excellent.

I am having similar clothing problems. I have bags of 3X clothing. I was thinking of having this board write to consignment shops and let them know what a huge problem it is for weight loss clients. Perhaps if we could get a couple of shops interested in carrying larger sizes, we could spread the word and it would be good for the shops and good for the ladies on the forum.

Jayne

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views