I'm Approved Finally...

ks4
on 8/10/08 1:11 pm - Fitchburg, MA
That's fantastic news!!  Congrats!

Despinasdream
on 8/11/08 10:20 pm - Lakeville, MA
Thanks Kendra...Your doing awesome I see.. whhoooohoooo look how much you droped girlfriend...Hugs Des
ks4
on 8/11/08 11:06 pm - Fitchburg, MA
Thank you.  And you will be on the losers bench in no time.  All the stuggle you had to go through to get to this point will soon be a thing of the past.  You're day is fast approaching!

Trinksie
on 8/12/08 5:38 am
Yay Des!

Good for you!  I'm hoping to have my date on Monday as well.   Looks like we are part of the same practice.  I'm just 1/2 way through with my workshop classes, which I think are awesome!  I should be wrapped up with all my Dr. visits by the end of next week.  I'm crossing my fingers to have my surgery in September before my folks go down to Florida for the Winter!

Talk to ya soon!

Trinksie

Trinksie

Highest/Current/ Goal
    257/245/135

Despinasdream
on 8/12/08 7:42 am - Lakeville, MA
Hi Trinksie,

That's awesome that your almost through I had one hell of a long ride  It would be cool if we were in at the same time...Best of luck to you....Hugs Des
ktfiola
on 8/12/08 11:31 am
WOW alot of Dr Kruegers patients here..Congrats to all!!See you soon in a post op group!!

Keith
wareham5
on 8/13/08 3:57 am
Congradulations Deb, Dr. Kruger is doing my surgery I am still waiting approval my insurance company keeps wanting more info I have an out of state BCBS.

Just wanted to say good luck and congradulations!!!!!!!

Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views