I'm Approved Finally...

Despinasdream
on 8/8/08 9:20 am - Lakeville, MA
Yippie I'm approved.. finally after a long journey....it's off to onerderland...follow the yellow brick road.....so I get my surgery date Monday the scheduler is off today,,,figures hopefully the rest of my journey will go quickly...
                                              Hugs Des
rockysmom
on 8/8/08 12:06 pm - Dartmouth, MA
Congrats! I'm so happy for you!
Despinasdream
on 8/9/08 12:16 am - Lakeville, MA
Thankyou I'm so happy....How are you doing ??? I'll keep you posted..

Hugs Des
AwesomeForever
on 8/8/08 8:39 pm - Marlborough, MA
Monday will be here soon...and you will know your date.

It is hard to be patient. Once we make the decision...One person said we want it and we want it now!

Linda
Despinasdream
on 8/9/08 12:21 am - Lakeville, MA
Hi Linda,
Thank you I'm so excited I'm finally approved...God is good all the time...
Hugs Des
mary B.
on 8/8/08 11:18 pm - new bedford, MA
Awesome Des, I am so happy for you...
we  will talk  more at the next meeting, This is  fantastic news.

Good luck
Despinasdream
on 8/9/08 12:05 am - Lakeville, MA
Hey Mary Mary,

I know isn't it fantasic monday is my day to get a surgery date....see you soon... How are you doing anyway before you know it this will be you...  Love Des
HopefulDee
on 8/10/08 3:57 am - Boston, MA
Hi!! Please don't get impatient! Take it one day at a time. The pain that you will deal with after the surgery it's unberable and I mean it. I don't mean to scare you it's just reality! I just had my rny on wednesday the 6th of August and to this day I'm agonizing in pain at my mom's house. The liquid meds that you are forced to take twice a day are absolutely disgusting.good luck
Debbie DubonHoping for the Best!!
Despinasdream
on 8/10/08 12:58 pm - Lakeville, MA
Hi Dee,

I am so sorry your in pain...no one else that's had it laprascopic was in any pain when they got home...is something wrong ??? I'd call the hospital to go make sure nothings wrong?

Best of luck in your healing Dee....   Hugs Des
HopefulDee
on 8/10/08 10:18 pm - Boston, MA
Nothing's wrong except that you get cuts inside and out and if you are human you should experience pain. In my room there was a lady who was operated 3 days before me and she too was dealing with pain and gas pain that you get from surgery as well. How do you know NO ONE has any pain once they've gone home, whoever is saying that is clearly lying because the surgeon even tells you that the pain can persist for up to a week after surgery!!!!! It makes me so mad that someone is implying there's something wrong with me, the only thing that's wrong is within normal, which is pain and discomfort after a major surgery.
Debbie DubonHoping for the Best!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views