is somthing wrong wit me?

sneakneek
on 8/4/08 4:31 am - durham, NC
i had surgery on 11/05/07 was 226now iam 202? what is wrong? band @3.25 ! help me!
Hondurian Queen
on 8/4/08 5:13 am - BOSTON, MA
there is nothing wrong with you sometimes what works for one doesnt for another are you following all the rules of the band? well maybe you need to talk with your surgeon about what you should do and dont beat up on your self

NeedhamGal
on 8/4/08 7:35 am - MA
Have you been back to see the Nutritionist or Dr.Lautz..I see you list a new city.  They can take you through the steps to see if there is something mechanically wrong with your band.
There is a gal I know....she was filled to the max....never had restriction. Doc Lautz did all tests possible and came up with nothing.  She had her band removed and converted to RNY.
I'm glad you posted here...but I think you need to get into the docs (here or there) to find out if there something going on with the band and take the steps from there.

Good luck...Joan
obrienbus18
on 8/5/08 1:57 am - Linwood, MA
I agree with Joan there is nothing wrong with you. I was banded in August of 06. I had no success with it. I found it very uncomfortable and to easy to cheat with. My band would not hold a fill and had a revision or RNY in June 24. I am so glad I did. You are not a failure. The band was probably not the right choice for you as it was not the right choice for me..Good luck...Debbie

sneakneek
on 8/5/08 7:50 am - durham, NC
thanks for your comments! i have just started excersing so all the weight i have lost i guess it was the help  of the band! so we shall see what excersing  and the band will do!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views