Just want to introduce myself

AwesomeForever
on 8/3/08 5:34 pm - Marlborough, MA
Good luck with your journey. I had a great experience with my surgeon, and hospital. I love my RNY. I am 7 months out.

I know you need your PCP for the information she or he can provide. It is wonderful to have her on your side.

Mine gave me an A+ for my blood work last month. I am so much healthier than last year's exam showed.

I am in the one seventies now. I will change my ticker to reflect it. I had been in the one eighties in July.

I lost a lot of weight prior to surgery by hook or by crook I was determined. I know that if it was not for the surgery I could have gained some back by now.

I want to tell you that there will be times that your weight will stabilize for up to a month without a downward movement. Do not get discouraged just keep plugging away.

I looked at all sorts of web sites for information prior to surgery. I still do. In fact, I subscribe to some people on YouTube who post about their weight loss surgery as I do.

My laptop has the video capabilites. I have had my laptop in for repairs so no posting lately.

If you hit on the Internet for weight loss surgery you can even see an operation on your computer.
I am not fazed by this but most would be I am sure.

I just wanted to see all I could be going through.

Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views