I am approved, I have a date and Nervous!!

HopefulDee
on 7/29/08 5:29 am - Boston, MA
Hello Everyone!! My name is Debbie. I am approved to have RNY done on August 6th @ BIDMC/Boston. I am extremely excited, nervous, anxious, I just cannot describe this feeling!! I was supposed to have this surgery on August 11th, then they switched it to August 20th and finally they called me because someone cancelled and asked me if I wanted to have it done on August 6th, and I said yes. My PAT test is this Friday August 1st. I can hardly sleep at night thinking about this but, for me this is normal I tend to do this when I am anxious or an important event coming up, etc. Wish me luck and keep me in your prayers!! God Bless you all!!!
Debbie DubonHoping for the Best!!
Amy M.
on 7/29/08 5:31 am - West Boylston, MA
Good Luck!!! I had surgery at BIDMC too - but with Dr. Jones.  The nursing staff was great!!! Let us know how it goes!

Amy
HopefulDee
on 7/29/08 6:00 am - Boston, MA
Thanks Amy. I will keep you informed. How long were you in the hospital? How many days?
Amy M.
on 7/29/08 10:06 am - West Boylston, MA
I went in Tuesday morning and came out Thursday midday.

Amy
Despinasdream
on 7/29/08 12:26 pm - Lakeville, MA
Congrats Debbie,

I wish you skinny dreams and healthy days ahead...make room for me on the losers bench
hopefully I'll be right behind you...I'm waiting on my date....
          Hugs Despinasdream

nicunicu2002
on 7/30/08 3:27 am - Sharon, MA
I wish you lots and lots of luck and wonderful drugs....how exciting!

HopefulDee
on 7/30/08 4:43 am - Boston, MA
Thank you for your wishes!!!
Zaudika
on 7/30/08 9:20 am - Gulf Breeze, FL
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!  ... you're going to do great.     Feeling anxious, nervous, or even a little scared right before is all normal.    I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.    **HUGS**

Weight at time of Surgery: 278.   Lowest Weight 178.   Current weight 187.0.  Goal: 160.

Dinab7
on 7/30/08 10:35 pm, edited 7/30/08 10:36 pm - Norton, MA
Congrats!!  Wishing you all the best!
Yipps
on 7/31/08 5:34 pm - Taunton, MA
Best wishes for a positive experience.   I had my RNY done at BIDMC by Dr. Jones and I can't say enough positive things about him, the staff and the outcome overall.

Good luck and drink, drink, then drink some more!!!!

Corey
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views