Free Protein and Other Products in Weymouth

changinglight
on 7/14/08 12:38 am

My partner had laprascopic gastric bypass about three months ago.  Immediately post-surgery and to this day, she really can't tolerate the already mixed protein shakes and really any protein powder except the Trader Joe's vanilla.  However, we have a HUGE supply of assorted powders and shakes from our trial by error.  They're almost all unused, and I'd love to be able to pass them on to someone who could use them.  We're in South Weymouth, MA.  You can email me at christina dot borel at gmail dot com if you're interested.  I know there are definitely several cases of the Smart for Me chocolate and vanilla shakes, Unjury teas and other powders, some high protein hot chocolate mix, chicken soup, etc. 

jayner
on 7/14/08 1:38 am - Littleton, MA

hi,

Why don't you come to our outing in Waltham on July 27th. You could pass out these protein samples then. I would even bring you samples of what I use. At our last gathering, I brought sample packages for someone who was pre-surgery. We even had an unofficial clothing swap.

Jayne

changinglight
on 7/14/08 1:50 am

Hi there,

Thanks for the invite, but I'll actually be out of town then, and am trying to get this stuff out of my house before then...

Pam M.
on 7/14/08 11:10 am - west wareham, MA

I would love to take some of these off your hands if you still have them. I am going to be in the whitman area (kinda your area) on the 19th and could come up your way.

I guess I should ask if  you are you selling them or just wanting to give them away? If you are selling them what would you want for them?

Thanks!

changinglight
on 7/14/08 10:02 pm

Hi there,

Someone actually took them today.  My apologies.  If I come across more in my storage cabinet as I'm finishing up the cleaning, I'll definitely let you know. 

Thanks!

Christina

Pam M.
on 7/14/08 10:25 pm - west wareham, MA

Hey no problem!

Thanks for getting back to me.

AwesomeForever
on 7/23/08 4:17 am - Marlborough, MA
Jayne that really was a terrific reply post. I know if I did not still need my protein powder the one place I would bring it.

But, alas, I still need it.

Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views