"The Girls"

CarolWannabe
on 7/10/08 10:44 pm - Pepperell, MA

Made the exciting trip to Lady Grace this week !    Oh my goodness - "the girls" went from a basement apartment to the penthouse suite !   I have never been so happy to get rid of bra's and panties due to the bagging and the sagging.  I actually look forward to getting up in the morning and putting my pretty, lacy unmentionables on ! 

nicunicu2002
on 7/10/08 11:33 pm - Sharon, MA
Where is Lady Grace located?

CarolWannabe
on 7/10/08 11:59 pm - Pepperell, MA

The one I go to is in Tyngsboro, MA but look at their web site as they have locations elsewhere.  They are very helpful and also measure you.  

NeedhamGal
on 7/12/08 11:55 am - MA

Lady Grace is my favorite. I have been using them for 20 years, at least.  I have changed bra styles over the year but they always fit.  Say you go to buy 2, and they only have one in stock they will ship it to your house for free. BUT....measure the bra you get in the mail against the one you took with you from the store for more than one occasion the sizes don't line up...can be anywhere from 1 inch to 4 inches off...and there goes your fit.  Just a tip.

Joan

hicksene
on 7/13/08 10:49 pm - MA

I have to say, I have not lost any cup size since my surgery.  And that has been almost 5 months.  The girls are still a respectable 36 C, although I went from a 40 C, they just look fabu now.  Now if I can o nly get rid of the bigo arms!!

CarolWannabe
on 7/14/08 12:47 am - Pepperell, MA

I was surprised when I was measured.  The woman at Lady Grace said it also depends on the maker of the bra and style as some cups do vary.  I was comfortable with some Playtex styles (which in the past I could not stand to wear a Playtex bra) and cannot believe how well behaved the girls are now !  I know what you mean about the arms - I think if I flapped long enough I could probably take off !!!  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views