Iron

hicksene
on 7/8/08 12:53 am - MA
What does everyone do for Iron supplements??  I have been taking Vitron C once a day.  But I have been reading elsewhere on the site about people with very low iron while taking Vitron C.  I would like to make sure I am getting as much as possible, and have been wondering how much everyoe takes and what kind.

ks4
on 7/8/08 1:13 am - Fitchburg, MA
Hi Erin, I take the Vitron C and the last time I had blood work, my iron was fine.  Are you having problems that make you think you're not getting enough?

hicksene
on 7/8/08 1:19 am - MA
I am lightheaded alot!!  Not sure what's up with that though.  Not sure if it's even related to low iron.

ks4
on 7/8/08 3:44 am - Fitchburg, MA
Are you drinking enough fluids?  It wouldn't hurt to call & talk to Renee or Nancy and let them know your symptoms.

honeymoo
on 7/8/08 9:45 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Both hubby and I take the Vitron C, his last test (a month ago) his iron was low he has to add a pill every third day and mine has been fine since my surgery almost 2 years ago.  If you are lightheaded you may need more sodium, hubby had that problem early out (he's 10 months out) and they told him to make sure he is getting enough sodium, call the office if you have any questions or concerns Gwen

BE AN ANGEL DONATE LIFE   People to weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views