Breakfast?

ks4
on 7/6/08 10:08 pm - Fitchburg, MA
What do you eat for breakfast?  I'm looking for a change... I usually have either eggs, protein bar, pancakes (eggface recipe), yogurt, cottage cheese, protein drink.  It's time for something new.  Please tell me what you have.

Dawn the Twinsmom
on 7/6/08 10:11 pm - Worcester, MA

Sorry Kendra,, Icanot help you therre. Iusually have greek yogurt with sf peaches, and 2 splenda... yup, I am real boring!!!

Dawn 

When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing, then we truly live life.

Discovery02466
on 7/7/08 10:28 am - Newton, MA
Boca breakfast wraps are yummy...15 or 16g of protein...220ish calories...I'm also a greek yogurt girl!

~Jenn

jereyes
on 7/7/08 10:57 am - Tyngsboro, MA
I eat the Quaker Oats Weight Control packages.  I make with mild and add a little bit of apple sauce with the cinnonom flavor.  I also eat the Special K protein plus ceral with half a banana and 1 strawberry cut up.
honeymoo
on 7/8/08 9:49 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA

either a protein bar, protein drink or lately yogurt w/ raspberries, bananas and Back to Nature Protein Cereal for some crunch

I find I get bored w/ all meals I need to go look through eggfaces recipes, I've been so busy lately I haven't had time to sit down and look for new ideas.

How are you?  I hope all is well

Gwen

BE AN ANGEL DONATE LIFE   People to weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours

ks4
on 7/8/08 12:16 pm - Fitchburg, MA
Hi Gwen, Oh I haven't had that Hi-Protein Crunch in a while.  I forgot all about it, I even have some in the cabinet . For the most part I'm doing alright.  Messed up my back really bad. I have no idea how I did it either.   I've just been really hurting so I went to the chiropractor and he said I have three rib heads out and I'm really tight.  He says it's going to take him a few weeks to fix me.  Oh Joy!  So I think this is why I've been so irate lately , pain can do that to ya. I hope you're doing well.  I haven't seen you on the boards much lately.  Keeping busy? Hope you're staying cool this summer.  Take Care!

honeymoo
on 7/9/08 5:20 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
I'm sorry to hear about your back, get yourself better will you?!  I hate going to chiropractors they always put you on this long drawn out schedule of appointments.  Me? I like instant gratification LOL. I have been busy, I feel like I haven't enjoyed much of the summer but we did get up to NY this past weekend to visit my in laws which was nice.  I start dog/house sitting tomorrow for the next 12 days the best part is they have a pool and hot tub!  Plus I have to walk the dog which will get me back in my exercise routine which has been sorely lacking with me being so busy.  I have to go off island for a Dr appt tomorrow, then on Aug 5th I go see Dr. G for my 2 year , a little early but I wanted to get in before he went away for 3 weeks. If you want I can PM you my email which is so much easier to get me on than here.  I really need to get my butt back on the boards hopefully when life slows down a little. Hope everything else is going well, you look fantastic by the way! Take Care Gwen

BE AN ANGEL DONATE LIFE   People to weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours

AwesomeForever
on 7/9/08 5:24 am - Marlborough, MA
I have been playing around with what I eat because I know it is important. I also know that I am not hungry in the morning. I have to make myself eat something. This morning it was oatmeal and almonds with milk. I have the oatmeal at work for just such a morning when I do not feel inspired at home. It is sugar free. For lunch, I had a ham salad sandwich from the machine at work. I mean...it is my favorite sandwich. I still like it. Other mornings, I have made protein smoothies with fresh or frozen fruit. The fruit flies are hanging round so I have to say...they must be protein. No...it is a joke. Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views