Anyone have experience w/Dr. Gazmuri @ Newton Wellesley?

AwesomeForever
on 7/22/08 4:20 am - Marlborough, MA
Dear Joanne, I want to tell you that Dr Gazmuri is a gift from God to us. He is so caring, gentle, and intuitive. I had an issue with something that was given me in the form of the protein drink on the second day. I could not tolerate it. Since I had taken in such a little amount. I was about to ask him what would he recommend. He knows what I am thinking, and answers my questions.

I love that I had him for a doctor. He saw me through and here I am six months later and healthy.

His associate, Dr Partridge is excellent. She was on duty the weekend that I was discharged.

NWH nurses are so kind and considerate. I mean, I have had babies, and surgeries in other hospitals...but at NWH I felt cared for in all aspects. One nurse showed me how to get the gas moving by rubbing my abdomen in a certain way. You will want to get the gas moving.

I was going to tell you how I walked the halls at NWH from early am. I know that the nurses had to check on me. I am a light sleeper, and tend to stay up if I wake up. So, I would just ask the nurse to help me up. Around and around I would go...all my part of getting the gas moving.

My friend, Pat,  had Dr Gazmuri as his surgeon. He kept talking to me all last summer about his surgeon. I made the decision to go to an informational meeting in August  07.

Pat says that Dr Gazmuri gave him his life back. He went camping this past weekend. Monday morning, he called the office to say thanks to Dr Gazmuri for his wonderful weekend. He said if it was not for the surgery he would not have worn a bathing suit, taken off his t-shirt and enjoyed the water with his two year old and his wife. All these experiences that he is now able to have because he has lost over 180 pounds!!!

I hope to see you at the support meetings. I have white hair. It is a bit permed.

I may go this Thursday.

Linda

nani71
on 8/5/08 6:57 am - MA
Hi there,
     i just had my RNY at NWH and i have to say everyone there is wonderful and supportive.  You are in great hands.  Good luck.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views