Anyone have experience w/Dr. Gazmuri @ Newton Wellesley?

KellyMASS
on 7/1/08 4:35 am - MA
oh yes.. Splenda rocks!
Joanne P.
on 7/1/08 4:43 am - Provincetown, MA

The last time I got so excited over a white powder was....well....never mind -- a long time ago! SPLENDA, BABY!!!

Joanne P.
on 7/1/08 8:32 am - Provincetown, MA
Gwen, that seems to be the general consensus -- thanks for your input.  I really do feel that, when the time comes, I will be in excellent hands!
honeymoo
on 7/1/08 8:12 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
I love, love, love Dr. Gazmuri!  He's the best!  Although he wasn't my RNY surgeon (mine retired but was in the same practice) I am doing my follow up with him, he performed another surgery on me, was my husbands surgeon for RNY and a good friend of ours is having his RNY w/ him this month.  He's the best!  I equate him to being my favorite uncle, warm, caring, compassionate and honest.  I always look forward to my appointments knowing I get to see him. Good luck you are in wonderful hands Gwen

BE AN ANGEL DONATE LIFE   People to weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours

stellalukin
on 7/1/08 11:14 am - Cambridge, MA
Honestly? There aren't many PEOPLE like Dr. G, let alone trained surgeons. He is an amazing, amazing man. He was not my surgeon, but I have had ample opportunity to talk to him, and after my surgery he came to visit me on rounds & really took the time to talk to me.
I absolutely love listening to him in the support group meetings when he attends, which is pretty often. Everything he has said, or pointed out, or recommended has been incredible.
Basically I can't say enough good things about him (can you tell?). The whole practice is incredible. So happy with my choice.
"Another day.  Another chance to feel healthy."  

hicksene
on 7/1/08 10:30 pm - MA
I didn't have Dr. Gazmuri either, I had Dr. Partridge.  BUT when I had my first stricture, he was by my side the whole procedure since Dr. Partridge was in surgery.  The second stricture Dr. Partridge was there, but Dr. Gazmuri was sweet, and I just adore him.  He also visited me every time I was in the hospital for my strictures.  I also think Dr. Sta. Ana is just great, who also visited me while in the hospital.  But I have to say Dr. Gazmuri is by far my favorite and he was not even my surgeon.  Don't get me wrong I also love Dr. Partridge, but just something about Dr. Gazmuri I love even more!!  Maybe it was the compassion and dedication he showed to me during my time of need.

Jill C.
on 7/3/08 8:28 am - Norfolk, VA
hi Joanne.   I had my surgery in May of 05 with Dr. Gazmuri.  I LOVED HIM (still do!)   I have relocated, but saw him at my 2 year out.   He was such a blessing to me.  I would highly recommend him to ANY ONE.  I have had a few other surgeries too and he is one of the best surgeons I have ever had experience with.    I truly felt comfortable with him and completely confident in his skills and knowledge and training.    I also got to meet the other dr's there... Dr. Thayer was still there then and Dr. Partridge got me through an emergency situation (kidney stone at midnight months later....  eeek) I would like to drive back to MA once I get my insurance again and see him.  Not sure I will be able to, but I would drive the 12 hours, THAT is how much he left a positive impression on me. Good luck to you, its a wonderful journey, filled with LOTS of new ways of living... but the key word is LIVING...    it was not always easy, but I would not change a thing. contact me any time!! Hugs, Jill :)
LITTLE_OLD_ME
on 7/3/08 11:57 pm - FRANKLIN, MA
He is one of my favorite people on earth.  He is caring and kind and really cares about what happens to you.  He's an excellent surgeon.  I love his personality too.  He will tell you EXACTLY how it is with no bones about it but in a caring way.  I would love him to come home with me and be my kids' grandfather...hehehe.  Ok, to put it simply...he's the best!
Ann K.
on 7/5/08 9:57 pm - Holbrook, MA
One more positive Dr. G experience!  He performed my surgery on 7/30/07 and I think he's fabulous.  He's totally committed to the practice; he visited me each day that I was in the hospital and he's at most of the support meetings.  If you attend a meeting watch how people react to  him; he's much loved!  Thanks to Dr. Gazmuri I'm down 130 pounds!  I would recommend him to anyone!
Lap RNY 7/30/07
Newton Wellesley Hospital
Dr. Gazmuri
megan W.
on 7/17/08 9:07 am - kittery, ME
Hi

I had Dr. Gamurzi and Dr Sta Ana who did my lap RNY. He is most caring surgeon I ever know. He came to see me next day and sat beside me and hold my hand. I am 8 months out I lost over 105 lbs.
I am seeing Dr Gamurzi on Oct 08. You will be in good hands and wonderfull staff at the office. They were all patient with me when I went through my first 3 months but it flew by so fast. They will see you anytime day night ot weekends. You will be in good hand with him. I know I have and I have no problem for the past 6 months except first 3 months I am heathier and I am looking forward to a new life.

Megan butch074
P.s so will you !

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views