pain and discomfort

lisabene
on 6/25/08 9:19 am
i had lapband yesterday boy i have pain in my belly. its so hard to move. i feel very weak and light headed is this common?             lisa
NeedhamGal
on 6/25/08 10:16 am - MA
When I had my lapband my torso area was sore..It was hard to bend get up from bed/from a chair. I wasn't lightheaded..so you should make sure you have plenty of fluids. If you are having your fluids, you need to let your doc know you are lightheaded. Hope you feel better. Joan
lisabene
on 6/25/08 11:11 pm
thank-you joan i will keep drinking. im not sure if its gas or band i have a weird feeling in my chest i cant even decribe it it heavey and not comforable is this normal
NeedhamGal
on 6/26/08 4:36 am - MA
Hi Lisa, maybee give your doc a call.  I''m not  a doc, but Due to surgery -anethesia with the tube down your throat...you might be getting a little pneumonia ..that 's what the heavy chest makes me think. Do you have a fever at all? When in doubt..call the doc! I hope you feel better whenyou read this. Joan
kmelia22
on 6/27/08 11:45 am
I just had the lapband actually on the 25th! I am also having a lot of gas pain but i've been doing laps around the house and that helps so much. It hurts while your walking but it starts to dye down a bit. I'd love to get to know everyone as i am so new to all of this. I actually had a consult May 30th and was banded June 25th because as of the 1st my company was changing to Cigna . So i guess i got lucky. If anyone has any advice or tips i would love to hear. Thank you, Katie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views