What do you buy at Trader Joes?

ks4
on 6/23/08 10:51 pm - Fitchburg, MA
I visited Trader Joes for the first time yesterday since I was in Worcester, I figured I'd check it out.  I left empty handed.  What is it you buy there?

LITTLE_OLD_ME
on 6/23/08 11:52 pm - FRANKLIN, MA
OMG!  I adore TJs!  I have kids so I get a lot of cereal bars, bagels, frozen nuggets, etc,.  But their nacho chips are good and cheap.  Same for nuts.  They have some great frozen meals too.  They have these shrimp dumplings that are to die for!  I get their sesame crackers.  My husband loves their high fiber cereals.  Dairy products and coffee are cheap there.  I love their salsas.....I could go on and on!  I couldn't dream of leaving there empty handed!  I go about once or twice a month and stock up.  Go back and really look at their selection and prices.
TeddyBear06
on 6/24/08 2:42 am - Worcester, MA
I am moving to Worcester this weekend... WHERE is TJ's down there???  I am going to be doing a lot of exploring to find where places are.  I thought I was doing good to be able to find Home Depot   LOL

Tammy

ks4
on 6/24/08 3:24 am - Fitchburg, MA
It's on Route 9.  Near White City Plaza, across from IHop.  It's on the same side of the road as McDonalds and BK.  It's all one way, so it's kinda a pain to get to having to pull u-turns and all.  I'm not real good with navigating around Worcester.

Jessica O.
on 6/24/08 5:08 am - Grafton, MA

I love to buy their fresh Salsa, Fage 0% Greek Yogart, BBQ Soy Crisps.  They also sell the sublingual B-12 tablets for cheap ... only about $6.99 I think.  I usually don't leave Trader Joes with a ton of stuff.  I mainly only go there for these things, and I will occasionally see something else that looks good to try.       

Jodi A.
on 6/24/08 6:39 am - Lynn, MA
Lets see, TJ Buffalo Burgers (43g Protein in a patty), Chile Lime Chicken BUrgers, Soy crisps, fresh salsa. Chipolte chicken skeweres. Frozen Chicken Tenders....Check out eggface's blog from the main site, she has a great list.

Discovery02466
on 6/24/08 12:41 pm - Newton, MA

I'm addicted to TJ's...I'm single, so a lot of their quick meals will make a week's worth of food for me, so I actually find it quite economical...Their cereal is way cheaper, their produce a lot fresher...I agree with the Greek yogurt...I just tried the chicken patties with spinach and asparagus and they were FANTASTIC!  They have protein bars and vitamins at decent prices and even some sweet treats that we can eat...LOVE TJ's!  But, I do have at least three in a 10 mile radius of my home so I can go whenever!

~Jenn

Cher B.
on 6/24/08 7:52 pm - MA

First of all...you look fantastic!   I buy their Greek yogurt. It is really good and is way less expensive than Fage.  I also tried their Chipotle chicken skewers (frozen section) and they are great.

DianeDiBAdams
on 6/25/08 5:25 am - Everett, MA
What is Greek yogurt? I have never heard of it.

Cher B.
on 6/25/08 1:43 pm - MA
It is a different style of yogurt.  It is much more smooth and creamy than regular yogurt and much higher in Protein.  I mix it with splenda and some fruit or some sugar free pudding mix and granola.  It is a staple of my diet.  You can also mix it with dip mix to make a healthy veggie dip.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views