HOLY COW - I am NORMAL!!!

Dawn the Twinsmom
on 6/22/08 10:17 pm - Worcester, MA

Ladies - as of today, I stand at 5'2" tall, weighing in at 135 pounds, giving me a BMI of 24.6. That puts me at NORMAL weight!!

I have not been normal weight since I cannot remember when!!

I am so happy I am crying !!

Dawn

When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing, then we truly live life.

jereyes
on 6/22/08 10:33 pm - Tyngsboro, MA
Congratulations Dawn!  You have done great with your weightloss.    Keep up the good work and enjoy being a normal weight.  I know for myself it was one of the greatest feelings.
(deactivated member)
on 6/23/08 1:40 am - east falmouth, MA
I am looking at you with hope and envy...I am your starting weight now and same height.....Gives me hope...though I am not getting the surgery until November...but maybe a year from then I will be able to feel a bit like you... HUGs and dancing for your success!!!!!   ...YEAH!!!!!
Jadeyesmiling
on 6/23/08 3:56 am
VSG on 02/08/16
Let those tears of joy flow!! You totally deserve it with all the hard work!! Congrats on your awesome achievment!! Its wonderful to post such a great success, and such an awesome inspiration to others!!! :)

HW: 528 CW: 386 Short term Goal weight: 350

Tracey :)

sunnymoonx
on 6/23/08 5:04 am - cape cod, MA
way to go!!!!!

~Debbie~

~~Here's mah Blog~~
   Through Thick n Thin

Jessica O.
on 6/24/08 5:13 am - Grafton, MA
I have to go right along/agree with a previous post.  I started off right around the same weight as you (235) and I am 5'1'' tall.  I also had my surgery done by the same surgeon as you.  So, that definitely gives me hope that I should be able to lose at least 100 LBS.  Right now, the weight loss has been slow as all hell, but I know that it will eventually and gradually pick up.  I'm so happy for you!  Congrats!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views