its a great day!!!!

twinsdaddy
on 6/19/08 9:55 pm - winthrop, MA
good morning everyone for those of you still waiting for surgey , good news your new life is about to begin.   well its friday and my first drs. appointment post op is monday morning (i get to weight myself) tuesday will be 2 weeks since my bypass and i feel 20 yrs younger . my wife thinks ive lost at least 20 lbs already but more important to me is that pre-op i was taking 9 pills every morning and 5 at nite now i have no meds thats right you heard me right NO MEDS to me to have 3 co-morbidites disapear in 2 weeks i think dr.pratt is a god send god bless her and the m.g.h. even my 4 yr old twins "daddy your more fun now " & "daddy im glad your not so tired after work now" we have been walking down the beach everynight and they love it as well do i well gotta work now peace and have a great day  frank
wicked aries
on 6/21/08 2:52 am - MA
Thats awesome! I'm scheduled for surgery next month, can't wait to wear a bathing suit next year!
ks4
on 6/19/08 10:48 pm - Fitchburg, MA
Oh Frank it's so nice to hear you're doing so well.  I was wondering about you!  Sounds like things are going fantastic.   Take Care,

Jadeyesmiling
on 6/20/08 2:06 am
VSG on 02/08/16
Wow, Frank that is great to hear, and certainly good news to someone who hasnt had the surgery yet! I also have twins, they will be 10 next month, and Im looking forward to doing a lot more with them after the surgery!!  Keep us posted! So far, so good!! :) Tracey

HW: 528 CW: 386 Short term Goal weight: 350

Tracey :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views